Hummer H3 Radiators
- Weapon-R® - Universal Aluminum Coolant Overflow TankStarting at: $59.50$59.50
- Maradyne® - Replacement Nylon Tie KitStarting at: $7.50$7.50
- Flex-a-lite® - GatorClips™ Oil Cooler Mounting ClampsStarting at: $11.46$11.46
- Spectre Performance® - Water Pump Pulley BoltsStarting at: $2.99$2.99
- Mr. Gasket® - Electric Water Pump Drive BeltStarting at: $35.90$35.90
- K&N® - Barrel-Lock Style Hose ClampStarting at: $7.78$7.78
- Accel® - Gen VII™ Fan Control KitStarting at: $94.99$94.99
- Mishimoto® - Slim Electric FanStarting at: $10.50$10.50
- Spec-D® - 12" Electric Fan with Mounting KitStarting at: $27.00$27.00
- B&M® - Hi-Tek Cooling SystemStarting at: $224.80$224.80
Posted by Roman G.
"Got this fan to replace an engine powered unit in a project car to give myself a few extra horses and relieve some of the strain on the old water pump bearings. I originally was going to buy a no-name version but after some internet research I decided that the Flex-a-lite would be worth the extra few bucks. This fan draws a good number of CFM."
Posted by Eric J P.
"I'm truly thankful and happy! This process was beyond outstanding. Plus, this product is Great! Fits perfect in my 04 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Thanks CARiD."
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
Posted by Andy F.
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"