Hummer H3 Air Intakes
Your H3 makes almost any task seem easy so it’s a vehicle that you can drive every day and to a range of locations. It’s important that it’s running at its best so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades that can even have it running better than it did when it was brand new. Thankfully, you’ve reached the right place because we have a wide range of them to suit your vehicle so that you get the right performance and the best starting point is the Hummer H3 air intake.
Your engine uses a mixture of fuel and air to run and an aftermarket air intake can improve the performance by allowing more air or colder air to reach your engine. There are different types of intakes like the cold air intake which gives your engine cooler air that burns better or the short ram intake which will allow your engine to receive more air so that there is more of it to burn. Our range of products means that you can choose the one that suits your purposes and driving style to give you the performance that suits you the best.
- Centric® Premium Power Alloy Brake Rotorfrom $42.26 - $59.14# 18824117
- # 18163417
- # 16419483
| Posted by David | (Salem, OR)
The install was a blast, easy step by step instructions and pics for the "visual guy." The overall performance...kicked up a notch and the fuel economy makes this a worth while investment...money well spent!
- Popular H3 Part Numbers
- AEM® 21-8018DP - Brute Force Air Intake System (Polished)
- K&N® 63-3065 - 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit (3.7L L5 F/I)
- K&N® 77-3044KP - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit (3.5L L5 F/I)
- K&N® 77-3065KP - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit (3.7L L5 F/I)
- VOLANT® 156356 - CAI Kit with Donaldson's® PowerCore™ Filter
- Hummer H3 Models
- H3 Alpha Performance Air Intake Systems
- H3 Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- H3 Championship Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- H3 X Performance Air Intake Systems