- (3)LED BulbsHummer H2 SUT
- (215)LED Light BarsHummer H2 SUT
- (18)Tailgate Light BarsHummer H2 SUT
- (29)Underbody Light KitsHummer H2 SUT
- (33)Interior LED LightsHummer H2 SUT
- (66)Exterior LED LightsHummer H2 SUT
- (11)LED Turn SignalsHummer H2 SUT
- (43)LED Strips + TubesHummer H2 SUT
- (115)Emergency Strobe LightsHummer H2 SUT
- (41)SwitchesHummer H2 SUT
The Hummer H2 SUT is a large sports utility truck, equipped with awesome capability to tow large cargo. This vehicle is firm, has superb handling and a competent ride quality. It also has exceptional off roader abilities, capable of operating in the harshest terrain. You are better off having LED lights mounted on your Hummer due to increased utility value provided by greater visibility and safety. CARiD stocks top quality LED lights for the H2 SUT from the most reputable manufacturers. These include Putco, Plasmaglow, Recon and Lumen. These products are designed by professionals using sophisticated technology to guarantee the best possible products leave the production line. The products are made from premium materials to ensure durability and superb performance. LED lights are more durable and exhibit better light than incandescent light for a number of reasons. They produce greater light per wattage, are not susceptible to vibrations and are housed in a moisture proof setting to prevent damage.
Hummer H2 SUT LED lights come in a wide variety of designs depending on different tastes and preferences. For instance, the urved-style headlight kit is quite popular with many drivers. These lights are mounted below the headlight assembly and provide superb radiance on the roads. A great alternative is the daytime running light kit from Recon. These lights are mounted on the main grille or on the bumper covering. Apart from providing great visibility for you, LED lights also allow other drivers to spot you from afar. CARiD carries a wide range of lights designed to mount different areas of the car. They can be mounted across the width of the car, on the tailgate or license plate frame. These lights emit a bright glow when brakes are applied giving motorists behind you sufficient time to react and brake accordingly. They also flash in a spectacular array of colors when turn signals and reverse lights are switched on.
- Putco® Premium LED Dome LightsUpgrade your interior lighting with this patent-pending LED dome light kit; it's the brightest dome light upgrade available! Custom designed for each vehicle, these LED bulbs utilize the original lighting fixtures - no modifications...13,000K Ultra-White Light LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduces a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$25.99 - $357.99
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Oracle Lighting® GoBo LED Door ProjectorGoBo LED Door Projector by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 2 LED Projectors and 1 Hole Saw install tool for easy, proper installation. No more guessing if you're parked over a puddle or not! The New ORACLE LED door Projectors re-define...Height: 1.5 in.Length: 3.75 in.$84.96
- PlasmaGlow® LED Activator SwitchUniversal LED Activator Switch by PlasmaGlow®. Activate lighting or other accessories with just the touch of a button. You'll know the switch is activated because a ring around the button will be illuminated in your choice of 4...Touch sensitive activationWorks on 12 volt DC 10 amps, 24 volt DC 5 amps or 110 volts AC at 5 amps$32.56 - $40.50
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$23.02 - $34.52
- Oracle Lighting® 12" Exterior Flex LED Strip12" Exterior Flex LED Strip by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Water-Proof FLEX SMD strips come in a single strip cut to the customer's specified length. A customer can cut strips to fit their needs.Bridgelux LED's made in the U.S.A.More LED'S per foot than the competition$11.99 - $13.56
- Oracle Lighting® Concept LED StripConcept LED Strip by Oracle Lighting®. These strips replace the amber marker light and can also work as a turn signal in conjunction with the running light. This is an attractive and eye-catching alternative to your parking lights.Semi-Rigid High Powered SMD StripThe Dual Element Circuit allows the strip to be used as a running light at full power then when the turn signal is activated the strip will blink$38.25 - $144.46
- PlasmaGlow® SkyPods LED Cab LightsUniversal SkyPods LED Cab Lights by PlasmaGlow®. Roof mounted running lights are a classic feature on heavy-duty pickups. Now PlasmaGlow takes these lights to the next level with super bright LEDs. These 5 LED domes feature amber...Includes 5 LED DomesAmber running lights at the front and sides$98.66
- Oracle Lighting® Omni-Directional Emergency StrobeOmni-Directional Emergency Strobe by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 1x LED Light with driver, 2x Screws, 1x Gasket. Only 7/8" in height, the ORACLE SMD Omni-Directional Emergency Strobe is perfect for most applications where size and...10 flash patterns10-16VDC Operation$63.71 - $72.21
- Oracle Lighting® V2 LED ScannerV2 LED Scanner by Oracle Lighting®. LED Scanner Bars from Oracle are high visibility bars that are a perfect addition to any show car, or adds extra visibility to any emergency vehicle. Oracle ensures an easy installation; just...20 Lighting Effects At The Push Of A ButtonExcellent For Show Cars Or Emergency Vehicles$50.15 - $84.15
- PlasmaGlow® 10' LED Illuminators ModulesUniversal 10' LED Illuminators Modules by PlasmaGlow®. The 10 Foot Strip includes 10 Illuminators Modules and can be cut to length. Multiple strips can be connected together with the included waterproof plugs. Features:. 10 Foot...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowComes in a 10 ft. strip with 10 modules$46.03 - $100.41
- Oracle Lighting® Motorcycle 5050 SMD KitMotorcycle 5050 SMD Kit by Oracle Lighting®. This Plug and Play LED kit from Oracle Lighting features high powered 5050 SMD Flexible LED Strips, in a variety of sizes, specially designed for motorcycle applications. The LED strips...Super-Bright 3 Chip SMD8 Different Popular Colors$84.95 - $110.45
- KC HiLiTES® Rocker Switch with Green LED Indicator (3116)Universal Rocker Switch with Green LED Indicator by KC HiLiTES®. 30 Amp Oval Lighted Rocker Switches with Green LED Indicator, is a standard equipment part included with all KC HiLiTES Light kits. Manufactured from the highest...30 Amp Rocker Switch Included In Most All KC Light SystemsStandard Load/Ground/Switch Construction$11.36
- Oracle Lighting® Dual 15" LED ScannerDual 15" LED Scanner by Oracle Lighting®. LED Scanner Bars from Oracle are high visibility bars that are a perfect addition to any show car, or adds extra visibility to any emergency vehicle. Oracle ensures an easy installation;...20 Lighting Effects At The Push Of A ButtonExcellent For Show Cars Or Emergency Vehicles$67.15 - $80.75
- Oracle Lighting® Undercover Strobe LightUndercover Strobe Light by Oracle Lighting®. Oracle Interceptor Strobe Lights use the latest in solid-state LED technology. These Super-Bright Oracle LED Interceptor Strobe Lights will blow away the competition. The built-in...Lifetime: 100,000 hoursSynchronize Multiple Units$59.46 - $424.15
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Hummer H2 SUT LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series