- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down...$50.25 - $78.38
- Putco® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Element Window Visors by Putco®. Preventing wind and rain drops from getting inside your car, these visors can make your journey more comfortable. Manufactured from top-grade ABS plastic, these products are designed for...$39.99 - $162.99
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$37.34 - $60.70
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- GTS® Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorBug-Gard™ Hood Deflector by GTS®. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Designed to enhance the sculptured lines...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$34.01 - $77.39
- GTS® Omni-Gard™ Hood DeflectorOmni-Gard™ Hood Deflector by GTS®. The Omni-Gard SE protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Custom molded for a perfect fit,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$34.01 - $84.56
- GTS® Omni-Gard SE™ Hood DeflectorSmoke Omni-Gard SE™ Hood Deflector without Rubber by GTS®. The Omni-Gard SE protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Custom...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $49.44
- GTS® Smoke Bug-Gard SE™ Hood DeflectorBug-Gard SE™ Smoke Hood Deflector by GTS®. The Bug-Gard SE protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield, all at a great value....Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$58.20
- E&G Classics® Sun VisorSun Visor by E&G Classics®. External Sun Visors is an easy way of changing the character of the whole car. A sun visor underlines the special character of your vehicle and marks it as a one-off vehicle for a driver who doesn’t...$307.00 - $524.00
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS®. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
- GTS® Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversBlackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go. These covers...$47.45 - $129.67
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
It’s impossible to live in modern society without certain knowledge of style and fashion. Our culture is centered on creating an image for people to admire and respect. To achieve this goal, many try to copy subcultures or famous celebrities, while others try to create a completely new image that sets them apart from others. Thankfully, you have the same choice with your car – so many upgrades and accessories are available on the aftermarket to change the style or performance of your vehicle. The Hummer H2 wind deflectors are just the accessory to make your look stylish and original amongst others.
CARiD.com is the site to trust if you want accessories of a high quality and at a reasonable price. These wind deflectors in particular are made exclusively to suit your car, and high-grade materials make deflectors a very durable and effective accessory. By attaching these upgrades to your car, you are shielding your car windows from any wind, rain, and snow that could get in. Thus, you won’t need to worry about the weather outside, and the stream of fresh air will keep you feeling comfortable in this environment. Just by looking at two cars that have and don’t have this accessory installed; you can easily see how sleek and modern wind deflectors make your car look.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$499.00 - $565.00
Hummer H2 Wind Deflectors Reviews
2005 Hummer H2