The right roof racks and cargo carriers can make all the difference when it is time to get your Hummer H1 for a vacation, or big family road trip. They can also help you move stuff that you can't put inside the H1, like your skis, kayak, bikes and other awkward gear. If you are looking for the best in Hummer H1 roof racks and cargo carriers then we are certain you'll find it here, and at the lowest prices available online. This range of terrific Hummer H1 roof racks and cargo carriers have been picked by our car accessory experts to showcase the best in the industry in quality and design, and includes the most sought after lines from top names like Thule, Curt and WeatherTech.
When you need the best for your Hummer H1, it makes sense to buy from a store who values customer service and provides its products with the backing of full, lasting manufacturer's warranties and reliable guarantees. Our Hummer H1 roof racks and cargo carriers are also easy to fit, meaning you can get your new Hummer H1 accessory ready to go in an instant. With so many fabulous reasons to buy from us, don't delay – order your new Hummer H1 roof racks and cargo carriers here at CARiD now!
- Spec-D® Roof RackBlack Roof Rack by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$71.20 - $382.70
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Rack Gutter Mount Leg Set can either replace damaged or broken legs, help you move your rack to a vehicle with rain gutters, or build a Rhino Rack roof system from scratch. These legs...$62.10 - $107.10
- Smittybilt® Defender Roof BasketDefender Roof Basket by Smittybilt®. This rugged roof basket will enable you to carry up to 150 lbs. of gear that won't fit or you don't want to carry inside your vehicle. Made of 16 gauge fully welded 1" round steel tubing and...$150.99 - $1,282.99
- Warrior® Cargo BasketCargo Basket by Warrior™.$78.15 - $1,231.66
- Warrior® Roof RackRoof Rack by Warrior™.$78.15 - $1,231.66
- Rightline Gear® Car Top Carrier BagThe Rightline Gear Car Top Carrier is aerodynamically designed to help save money at the gas pump. The carrier is 100% waterproof, unzips 3/4 of the way around for easy loading, and attaches to vehicles with or without a roof rack....Available in 4 sizes to fit any vehicle or load requirement., with or without a roof rack100% Waterproof with ZipRight System$53.95 - $139.95
- Rhino-Rack® Rear Wheel Mount Bike CarrierRear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. Holds 2 bikes. If you're looking for that extra bike carrying capacity and your vehicle has a rear-mounted tyre, why not try the Rear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier. The Bike Carrier is...$143.10
- Thule® Flow Cargo BoxFlow Cargo Box by Thule®. 89" L x 34.25" W x 12.25" H, 14 cu. ft. Low-profile roof box with aerodynamic design, perfect for the winter sport enthusiast. Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design....Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car roof perfectly with a roof-hugging baseline.Developed specifically to transport skis, poles, and snowboards, taking skis up to 210 cm.$799.95
- Rhino-Rack® Heavy Duty Cap Topper Roof RackHeavy Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. If you’ve got a pickup with a bed cap or hardshell tonneau and need another option for carrying cargo, the Heavy-Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack will give you the capacity you need....FiEnables cargo to be carried over a hard roof, pickup bed cap or hardshell tonneau coverCompatible with all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories$261.00 - $350.10
- Rhino-Rack® Aero Cap Topper Roof RackAero Cap Topper Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. If you’ve got a pickup with a bed cap or hardshell tonneau and want another option for carrying cargo, one that will also look great on your truck, the Aero Cap Topper Roof Rack will...Enables cargo to be carried over a hard roof, pickup bed cap or hardshell tonneau coverStylish, aerodynamic cross bar shape reduces annoying wind noise, decreases drag for improved fuel mileage, and complements vehicle appearance$261.00 - $359.10
- Rhino-Rack® Sportz Cap Topper Roof RackSportz Cap Topper Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. Rhino Sportz Series Roof Racks are available in either fixed or track mount styles and work with a huge array of Rhino sports and cargo accessories.Made with structural-grade aluminum and feature an aerodynamic shape to reduce wind noise and dragPad Mount, Track Mount and No-Track Mount Systems Available$215.10 - $278.10
- Rola® APE Series Extended Removable Anchor Point Track/Direct Mount Roof RackUniversal APE Series Extended Removable Anchor Point Track/Direct Mount Roof Rack by Rola®, Weight Capacity: 165 lbs. Five-Year warranty. Made from extruded aluminum alloy, this aerodynamic crossbar is designed to minimize drag and...Universal T-slot to mount accessories and locking end caps to prevent theftRubber buffer strips to stabilize and protect the load and the crossbar from being damaged$204.75
- Rhino-Rack® Fixed Mount Leg KitFixed Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs mount a Cross Bar on a pick-up's Cap Topper or hard top tonneau with bolts, and they include security bolts.Leg height 2" or 3"Quantity: 2 legs$99.00
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. These roof rack legs are specially designed to clamp to the rain gutters (raised sections that run longitudinally along the roof of the vehicle) on vehicles so equipped. They come in a selection...Designed to fit vehicles with rain guttersLegs clamp to rain gutters with included hardware$62.10 - $107.10
- Rhino-Rack® Track Mount Leg KitTrack Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs are perfect for adding a Rhino-Rack Bars to your vehicle's roof-rack Tracks. Legs mount to tracks with barrel nuts, and they include security bolts. Cross Bars and Tracks not Included.For use with RT TracksLeg height 2" or 3"$98.10 - $179.10
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Indoor Custom Car Cover$422.66 - $478.49