The Hummer H1 depicts incredible power and strength. This vehicle is the ultimate off roader, able to wade through deep water and climb steep gradients. This military-style vehicle is strong and powerful, providing superb protection to the passengers within. Installing LED lights comes with multiple benefits, enabling better visibility for you and other motorists. CARiD stocks a wide range of top quality Hummer H1 LED lights from the most reputable suppliers. These lights are engineered by professionals and made from top grade materials to ensure the best in performance potential. LED lights possess greater functionality than incandescent bulbs. They produce brighter light, are more durable and last a lifetime under the right conditions. They provide awesome safety benefits especially as brake lights. They light up faster and brighter than your regular incandescent bulbs, giving the motorists behind significant time to respond appropriately.
Hummer H1 LED lights come in a variety of styles. You may pick the stylish curved headlight kits to mount under your headlamps. Alternatively, install the running light kit from Recon to mount on your grille or bumper. LED lights provide greater visibility for the motorists driving behind you. There are different types of LED lights to mount on the rear of your vehicle. These are installed across the width of your car at different positions depending on your taste. You may have them installed on the tailgate of your truck, on the license plate frame or even on the mud flaps of your vehicle. LED lights also allow for greater customization, enabling unique installations in keeping with your taste and preferences. For instance, the Plasmaglow tube kit enables great flexibility in installation. It provides SLED strips to fit small cavities as well as larger areas such as the dashboard. The GloWire kit is quite colorful, outlining the different shapes on your car including the steering wheel and side mirrors.
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Oracle Lighting® GoBo LED Door ProjectorGoBo LED Door Projector by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 2 LED Projectors and 1 Hole Saw install tool for easy, proper installation. No more guessing if you're parked over a puddle or not! The New ORACLE LED door Projectors re-define...Height: 1.5 in.Length: 3.75 in.$84.96
- PlasmaGlow® LED Activator SwitchUniversal LED Activator Switch by PlasmaGlow®. Activate lighting or other accessories with just the touch of a button. You'll know the switch is activated because a ring around the button will be illuminated in your choice of 4...Touch sensitive activationWorks on 12 volt DC 10 amps, 24 volt DC 5 amps or 110 volts AC at 5 amps$32.56 - $40.50
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$23.02 - $34.52
- Lumen® LED Dome LightsLED Dome Lights by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Oracle Lighting® 12" Exterior Flex LED Strip12" Exterior Flex LED Strip by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Water-Proof FLEX SMD strips come in a single strip cut to the customer's specified length. A customer can cut strips to fit their needs.Bridgelux LED's made in the U.S.A.More LED'S per foot than the competition$11.99 - $13.56
- Lumen® Interior LED BulbsInterior LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Oracle Lighting® Concept LED StripConcept LED Strip by Oracle Lighting®. These strips replace the amber marker light and can also work as a turn signal in conjunction with the running light. This is an attractive and eye-catching alternative to your parking lights.Semi-Rigid High Powered SMD StripThe Dual Element Circuit allows the strip to be used as a running light at full power then when the turn signal is activated the strip will blink$38.25 - $144.46
- Oracle Lighting® Omni-Directional Emergency StrobeOmni-Directional Emergency Strobe by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 1x LED Light with driver, 2x Screws, 1x Gasket. Only 7/8" in height, the ORACLE SMD Omni-Directional Emergency Strobe is perfect for most applications where size and...10 flash patterns10-16VDC Operation$63.71 - $72.21
- Oracle Lighting® V2 LED ScannerV2 LED Scanner by Oracle Lighting®. LED Scanner Bars from Oracle are high visibility bars that are a perfect addition to any show car, or adds extra visibility to any emergency vehicle. Oracle ensures an easy installation; just...20 Lighting Effects At The Push Of A ButtonExcellent For Show Cars Or Emergency Vehicles$50.15 - $84.15
- Lumen® Dashboard LED BulbsDashboard LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Putco® Auto Trans Indicator Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $31.99
Hummer H1 LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series