- (132)Fuel PumpsHummer
- (173)Fuel TanksHummer
- (65)Fuel FiltersHummer
- (76)Fuel Injectors & RailsHummer
- (39)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsHummer
- (85)Throttle BodiesHummer
- (6)Diesel Fuel System PartsHummer
- (103)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsHummer
- (93)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesHummer
- (9)Diesel Glow PlugsHummer
- (106)Fuel System AdditivesHummer
- (17)Accelerator PedalsHummer
The Hummer brand traces its roots back to the early 1980’s when it was developed to serve as the U.S. Army’s main light tactical vehicle called the Humvee. Originally produced by AM General Corporation, Hummers were able to distinguish themselves in active duty in the early 90’s during the Persian Gulf War. In 1992, a civilian version of Humvee, designated the Hummer, was introduced as a result of its growing popularity, and not just within military ranks. In 1999, GM bought the Hummer brand name and became accountable for the development of all future Hummer SUVs. Hummers earned their reputation for offering a no-sweat, all-terrain capability and rugged, tank-like appearance.
If you have noticed that the optimum speed, power, and engine output of your Hummer are not where they ought to be, then most likely you have a problem with one or several components of your fuel delivery system. Your engine may sputter, choke, or even stop running when the proper amount of fuel is not delivered to its combustion chamber. With fuel prices soaring to new heights, wasting fuel is simply unaffordable. Besides terrible gas mileage and unstable engine performance, you are also looking at high emissions because of a faulty component in your vehicle’s fuel delivery system. Our selection of Hummer fuel delivery parts will help you keep your SUV as efficient as possible.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric fuel...$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...$118.05 - $780.33
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...$7.23 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium. If your vehicle is in need of a new fuel pump, this product by Spectra Premium is your best choice to restore its performance. Designed and manufactured to be identical to original equipment,...$9.12 - $318.34
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pumps first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants from...$7.23 - $1,223.09
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump,...$44.80 - $1,453.47
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...$27.31 - $524.23
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...$42.43 - $1,433.74
- Carter® Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Carter. This mechanical fuel pump provides OE fit and reliability, is built in a TS16949 quality certified plant, and factory tested to assure it measures up to the most rigid standards and delivers optimum...$14.85 - $102.80
- Denso® Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary...$9.42 - $416.43
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Fuel PumpGM Original Equipment Fuel Pump by ACDelco. When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps, the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle on the road today....$30.73 - $451.05
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Fuel Pump Control ModuleGM Original Equipment Fuel Pump Control Module by ACDelco. Modern cars, trucks and SUVs are the wonder of electronics and in that mix, there is nothing more critical to performance than the control modules that dictate the...$29.90 - $421.75
- Delphi® Diesel Injection PumpDiesel Injection Pump by Delphi. As a world leader in the innovation design and manufacture of diesel fuel injection systems, Delphi has many years experience in the light-duty market. Delphi rotary fuel injection pumps can be found...$175.01 - $1,528.92
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...$9.40 - $600.97
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
Hummer Fuel System Parts Reviews
2007 Chevy Tahoe