The Hummer brand was launched in 1992 by AM General, an American heavy vehicle manufacturer. Hummer models are civilian versions of the military M998 Series High Mobility Multi-Purpose Wheeled Vehicle constructed and designed by AM General in 1979. General Motors released three vehicles under the Hummer badge having purchased the name itself in 1998. 4x4 Hummer vehicles are popular all over the world for their outstanding performance, great agility, exceptional speed, and functional multi-purpose platform that allows for extra versatility. The brand was discontinued in 2010.
Our team would like to introduce a wide range of Hummer engine cooling parts specially made for this vehicle by aftermarket manufacturers that proved to create reliable components that meet the strictest standards of quality. Among them are internationally-famous names such as Goodyear, Stant, Hitachi, Airtex, Pronto, Beck Arnley, Gates, Replace, Hayden, Dayco, and many others. Our customers will be satisfied with the top-notch quality and great durability of any part they might choose, including but not limited to radiator fan blades, engine water pumps, fan clutches, radiator supports, hoses. To crown it all, we prove that combining upscale quality and moderate price is possible. Repaired using the engine cooling parts on offer, the beating heart of your Hummer will stay cool in any hot situation.
- Replace® RadiatorRadiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by the...$4.38 - $1,355.11
- TYC® Cooling FanCooling Fan by TYC®. One of the components that prevent your engine from overheating is the cooling fan, and should it fail, you'll notice it in very short time. When it happens, you won't need to pay the high dealer price any...$26.20 - $149.60
- Koyorad® RadiatorRadiator by Koyorad®. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the number...$57.99 - $470.45
- Pronto® Water PumpWater Pump by Pronto®. This water pump is built in an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factory to meet standards of fit, form, and operation. It features premium internal components such as detailed...$17.77 - $157.79
- Spectra Premium® RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...$59.45 - $2,694.17
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.$54.10 - $1,383.61
- Dorman® Radiator Fan BladeRadiator Fan Blade by Dorman®. Restore clutch-driven fans to original functioning and sustain proper engine operation with Dorman’s Engine Cooling Fan Blade. Its construction features reinforcement that reduces blade flexing at...$28.43 - $90.38
- Delphi® RadiatorRadiator by Delphi®. Designed and manufactured to OE specifications, Delphi’s radiators offer enhanced performance that delivers optimal cooling, even in extreme conditions including aggressive and low-speed driving. Delphi...$85.14 - $432.95
- Sherman® RadiatorRadiator by Sherman®. Restore the OEM-specified cooling ability and be sure that your engine runs optimally and is protected from possible overheating and damage. Trust Sherman and get a durable replacement radiator designed to...$73.28 - $276.44
- Gates® Replacement Water PumpReplacement Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...$17.08 - $762.80
- Replace® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Replace®. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine’s lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures to meet emissions regulations, and the range between...$9.18 - $615.77
- Gates® ThermostatThermostat by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$4.65 - $66.79
- Hitachi® Water PumpWater Pump by Hitachi®. Built by an OE manufacturer trusted by many carmakers, this water pump will keep your engine running cool. Designed to last the lifespan of your vehicle, it will keep the cooling system performing perfectly...$39.84 - $154.11
- Gates® Engine Coolant HoseEngine Coolant Hose by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$2.32 - $141.79
- Hayden® Thermal Fan ClutchThermal Fan Clutch by Hayden®. If you need to replace your failed fan clutch, this premium part is the way to go. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this thermal fan clutch provides better cooling and efficiently controls the...$26.89 - $267.17
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Auto Repair PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
- Popular Replacement Engine Cooling Parts Part Numbers