- (138)Radiator Fans, ClutchesHummer
- (114)Water PumpsHummer
- (27)Expansion & Overflow TanksHummer
- (104)Radiator HosesHummer
- (66)Thermostat HousingHummer
- (40)Cooling System Switches, Sensors & RelaysHummer
- (43)Oil CoolersHummer
- (34)Engine Oil CoolersHummer
- (40)Antifreeze & AdditivesHummer
The Hummer brand was launched in 1992 by AM General, an American heavy vehicle manufacturer. Hummer models are civilian versions of the military M998 Series High Mobility Multi-Purpose Wheeled Vehicle constructed and designed by AM General in 1979. General Motors released three vehicles under the Hummer badge having purchased the name itself in 1998. 4x4 Hummer vehicles are popular all over the world for their outstanding performance, great agility, exceptional speed, and functional multi-purpose platform that allows for extra versatility. The brand was discontinued in 2010.
Our team would like to introduce a wide range of Hummer engine cooling parts specially made for this vehicle by aftermarket manufacturers that proved to create reliable components that meet the strictest standards of quality. Among them are internationally-famous names such as Goodyear, Stant, Hitachi, Airtex, Pronto, Beck Arnley, Gates, Replace, Hayden, Dayco, and many others. Our customers will be satisfied with the top-notch quality and great durability of any part they might choose, including but not limited to radiator fan blades, engine water pumps, fan clutches, radiator supports, hoses. To crown it all, we prove that combining upscale quality and moderate price is possible. Repaired using the engine cooling parts on offer, the beating heart of your Hummer will stay cool in any hot situation.
- Spectra Premium® RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...Highly trained in-house staff of engineers & designersAll models are validated for fit, form, and function before released into the market$2.10 - $2,547.61
- Replace® RadiatorRadiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by the...$40.01 - $3,020.43
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$46.99 - $1,318.02
- Delphi® RadiatorRadiator by Delphi®. Designed and manufactured to OE specifications, Delphi’s radiators offer enhanced performance that delivers optimal cooling, even in extreme conditions including aggressive and low-speed driving. Delphi...Compact, lightweight, brazed-aluminum constructionMaximum heat transfer performance$86.00 - $415.08
- Valeo® RadiatorRadiator by Valeo®. Valeo Service offers OE quality radiators for high cooling efficiency and allows you to save money by keeping your engine cool. Brazed aluminum radiators feature advanced fin designs for optimum heat transfer, a...Easy to install with perfect fit and light weightHigh and efficient heat dissipation$60.67 - $358.75
- Koyorad® RadiatorRadiator by Koyorad®. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the number...$58.06 - $441.46
- Denso® RadiatorRadiator by Denso®. Denso is a leading supplier of radiators to OE car makers around the world. Manufacturers rely on Denso quality and innovation to remain on the leading edge of engine cooling technology. Denso OE experience and...Fin Pitch - Superior fin waves provide a higher heat transferFlow Configuration - Available in cross-flow and down-flow configurations$52.31 - $348.08
- Sherman® RadiatorRadiator by Sherman®. Restore the OEM-specified cooling ability and be sure that your engine runs optimally and is protected from possible overheating and damage. Trust Sherman and get a durable replacement radiator designed to...Factory original quality at less costDirect fit replacement$74.02 - $279.23
- K-Metal® RadiatorRadiator by K-Metal®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by the...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$47.60 - $381.04
- CSF® RadiatorRadiator by CSF®. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because overheating can...$69.61 - $736.13
- TYC® Dual Radiator and Condenser FanDual Radiator and Condenser Fan by TYC®. One of the components that prevent your engine from overheating is the cooling fan, and should it fail, you'll notice it in very short time. When it happens, you won't need to pay the high...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$50.34 - $196.10
- Spectra Premium® Engine Cooling Fan AssemblyEngine Cooling Fan Assembly by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium Radiator Fan Assemblies are engineered, developed and validated to meet Original Equipment (OE) requirements, to ensure a durable and quality product. The assemblies...OE style connector for plug & play installationManufactured with high quality components to reduce fan motor noise$28.41 - $568.50
- Replace® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Replace®. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine’s lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures to meet emissions regulations, and the range between...$9.27 - $655.83
- Four Seasons® Radiator Fan Motor AssemblyEngine Cooling Fan Assembly by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.Out of box, drop in replacementsFactory style connectors$44.87 - $623.31
- Four Seasons® Reversible Fan KitElectric Fan Kit by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$66.09 - $86.74
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Hummer Engine Cooling Parts Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler