Hummer Cargo Liner
Hummer make some of the biggest, hardiest cars in the world, and if you are someone who has invested in one of these cool vehicles, chances are you use all of that space in the back to carry all sorts of stuff. Furniture, pets, shopping, luggage, boxes, spare parts, tools and more can easily fit in the cargo space of a Hummer, but have you ever thought about the damage these items can do to the car's interior? Bulky things shifting and bumping around can cause scratches and scuffs, chemicals, oil and liquids can spill and stain, and all kinds of things can leave dust, dirt and other residue on the carpet and upholstery.
To protect your Hummer in the trunk department and keep its inside looking and smelling fresh and new, simply buy and install one of this great selection of Hummer cargo liners. You can find liners here for all the Hummer models and years, and in a variety of styles and materials, all of which will look great while forming a protective barrier between your original interior and the stuff you sling in your trunk! Place your order today!
- Daystar®Dash Panelfrom $24.95
| Posted by John | (San Antonio, TX)
- Popular Cargo Liners Part Numbers
- WeatherTech® 40236 - Cargo Liner (Black)
- WeatherTech® 40231 - Cargo Liner (Black)
- WeatherTech® 40299 - Cargo Liner (Black, Behind 2nd Row)
- WeatherTech® 42299 - Cargo Liner (Gray, Behind 2nd Row)
- WeatherTech® 41299 - Cargo Liner (Tan, Behind 2nd Row)
- Husky Liners® 21321 - Classic Style™ Cargo Liner (Black)