- (192)Disc Brake PadsHummer
- (164)Brake RotorsHummer
- (4)Drum Brake ShoesHummer
- (2)Brake DrumsHummer
- (158)Brake CalipersHummer
- (2)Brake Wheel CylindersHummer
- (27)Brake Lines & HosesHummer
- (19)Brake Master CylindersHummer
- (8)Brake BoostersHummer
- (52)ABS System PartsHummer
- (39)Parking Brake ComponentsHummer
- (33)Brake System SensorsHummer
- (3)Backing Plates & ShieldsHummer
- (108)Brake HardwareHummer
- (60)Brake Fluids & LubricantsHummer
The brake system of your Hummer is a key for safe driving. That is why you should keep an eye on that mechanism and check it regularly. We strongly recommend inspecting your vehicle’s brakes at least once a year if safe driving is your priority. If you hear squealing, growling, or grinding, if you feel vibration when applying brakes, you may have worn-out brake parts. Immediate attention should be given in this case to restore your vehicle’s brake system the sooner the better. Replace worn-out or damaged components of your Hummer’s brake system with new brake parts and drive with confidence!
Are you seeking for top-notch Hummer brake parts? Our online shop is an excellent destination to get all needed brake parts and related components to restore your vehicle. We offer a perfect mix of affordable prices and excellent quality, thus buying replacement brake parts at our website could be quite a good deal. We are proud of collaboration with such famed companies as Pronto, Monroe, Bendix, and many others that offer nothing but excellent quality of repair parts they design. If you want to get quality Hummer repair parts that perfectly fit your automobile, browse through our website and choose the needed components in a few clicks.
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment Brake RotorGM Original Equipment Brake Rotor by ACDelco. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Rotors deliver the performance you need. Built of damped iron or G-3000 and mill balanced, they are fully painted for maximum corrosion resistance and meet...$56.20 - $1,518.80
- ACDelco Professional Durastop Brake RotorProfessional Durastop Brake Rotor by ACDelco. ACDelco Professional DuraStop Brakes are the most thoroughly, independently tested brakes on the aftermarket. ACDelco submits its brake products through a range of test methods,...$29.88 - $173.52
- ACDelco Advantage Non-Coated Brake RotorAdvantage Non-Coated Front Brake Rotor by ACDelco. ACDelco Advantage brake rotors and drums feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers...$18.14 - $112.83
- Power Stop Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. It includes a...$14.46 - $151.03
- Centric C-Tek Standard Brake RotorC-Tek Standard Brake Rotor by Centric. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...$11.73 - $152.69
- Centric Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...$18.07 - $753.48
- Wagner Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.$15.98 - $1,007.24
- Pronto Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Pronto. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. Theyre engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision balanced, and...$8.76 - $148.73
- ACDelco Advantage Ceramic Disc Brake PadsAdvantage Ceramic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. ACDelco Advantage Friction brake pads feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers dependability,...$15.84 - $44.40
- ACDelco Advantage Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsAdvantage Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. ACDelco Advantage Friction Semi-Metallic brake pads feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. Tested to SAE2430/SAE2784...$16.09 - $65.82
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment Disc Brake PadsGM Original Equipment Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...$57.89 - $493.83
- ACDelco Professional Durastop Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. ACDelco Professional Durastop Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are designed to meet OE standards for fit, form and function, and they are engineered to help resist corrosion...$29.20 - $178.82
- ACDelco Professional Durastop Ceramic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop Ceramic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. ACDelco Professional DuraStop Ceramic Brake Pads offer outstanding performance and are generally quieter and more durable than competitive semi-metallic pads. D3EA tested and...$27.88 - $101.56
- Power Stop Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...$25.48 - $74.88
- Centric C-Tek Ceramic Brake PadsC-Tek Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric. Thanks to advanced ceramic formula, these pads produce minimal dust extending rotor life and providing exceptional braking performance you can trust. They're scorched and shimmed to eliminate the...$11.62 - $38.92
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Hummer Brake Parts Reviews
2006 Hummer H3