Every owner of a Hummer is proud of its great performance and reliability. Owners of these automobiles recognize that class, tradition, and value are what sets Hummer apart from the rest auto manufacturers. Increase your pride by adding extra power to your vehicle's engine with a high-performance Hummer cold air intake. How does a cold air intake work? This part is designed to reduce the temperature of the airflow entering your vehicle and let you take full advantage of the engine's output. Colder and denser air acts like 'extra food' for the engine, giving it additional amount of power that it needs to perform at its peak.
We hold a comprehensive choice of air intakes to any taste and budget, including cold air intakes, ram air intakes, and short-pipe ones. Moreover, in our inventory, you will find an impressive range of advanced air filters that are washable and reusable. All products come to us from the most recognized manufacturers such as Weapon-R, AirAid, AEM, K&N, and Injen, so the highest quality, long-lasting durability and precise fitment are guaranteed. If you happen to have any questions about the products or purchase and delivery procedure, please contact our proficient customer support specialists that are ready to help you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- K&N® 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This intake kit is designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks and SUVs. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free flowing K&N air filter and custom...$258.99 - $468.99
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...$225.00 - $950.00
- Airaid® Cold Air Dam Intake SystemCold Air Dam Intake System by Airaid®. The Cold Air Dam Intake System positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a housing that seals against the hood, shielding the...$164.90 - $632.90
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$169.99 - $534.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...$160.99 - $837.99
- Injen® PF Series Air Intake SystemPF Series Air Intake System by Injen®. The PF Series Air Intake System is made for high performance cars, trucks and SUVs. It features a larger air filter and a larger diameter air intake tube to meet the airflow demands of the...$19.95 - $437.00
- GREEN FILTER® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by Green Filter®. Improve power, increase mileage and save the cost of replacement filters by installing a Cold Air Intake System from Green Filter. The Cold Air Intake routes more, cooler outside air into...$142.99 - $302.50
- CGS® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance and increased mileage in an attractive bolt-on package. With the CGS Air Intake System you get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty, at an...$133.00 - $269.50
- Airaid® Jr. Intake KitJr. Kit by Airaid®. This is AIRAID's entry level performance intake kit. It improves airflow and performance while being economical and simple to install. The kit includes an AIRAID lifetime guarantee Direct-Fit, Replacement air...$129.90 - $241.90
- VOLANT® CAI Kit with Pro 5 FilterCool Air Intake Kit with Pro 5 Filter by Volant®. Cooler air is denser and packs in more oxygen for better combustion and more horsepower. This air intake system features an airbox that completely insulates the air filter from...$136.16 - $634.18
- AEM® Brute Force Air Intake SystemBrute Force Air Intake System by AEM®. These systems are designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks, SUVs and late model fuel-injected muscle cars. Extensive dyno-tuning allows these engines to develop even more...$162.99 - $474.99
- CGS® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by CGS®. Get much more power, improved mileage and performance in one attractive bolt-on package. With the CGS Cold Air Intake System you get all that and a lifetime warranty at an affordable price. Each and...$133.00 - $269.50
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$34.99 - $92.99
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$19.90 - $183.90
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
Hummer Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
- Related Performance Air Intake Systems Pages
- Popular Performance Air Intake Systems Part Numbers
- AEM® 21-8018DP - Brute Force Polished Intake System
- K&N® 63-3065 - 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit
- K&N® 77-3037KP - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Polished Air Intake Kit
- K&N® 77-3044KP - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Polished Air Intake Kit
- K&N® 77-3065KP - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Polished Air Intake Kit
- K&N® 57-3037 - 57 Series FIPK Generation II Air Intake System
- AIRAID® 201-146 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 700-463 - Red SynthaFlow Cone Air Filter (6" F x 7.2" B x 5" D x 8" H)
- AIRAID® 203-146 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Blue SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube