Hotchkis® Performance Suspension Parts Reviews
| Posted by Eric | (Meridian, ID)
Needed a sway bar bracket for my 68 B-Body Charger to work on new tubular control arms to replace the factory mount.
| Posted by Dave | (Jacksonville, OR)
This Hotchkis® 22414R - competition rear sway bar really makes a difference in cornering - more fun and more control - great addition!
| Posted by Elvis | (Brooklyn, NY)
The Hotchkis Sway Bar set was installed on my 2002 Audi A6 and I am very pleased with the handling performance improvement! I would buy another Hotchkis product and would also recommend them to others.
They fir perfectly well, quality of material is A1, installation is fool proof - can't beat the price and speed of shipping - I'm ordering a second set just to keep it available. Awesome period. 6 stars ! Ben.
- Arnott®Coil Spring Conversion Kitfrom $100.68
- Bilstein®5100 Series Shocksfrom $64.27
- ReadyLIFT®Lift Kitfrom $149.95
- Eibach®Pro-Spacer Kitfrom $151.77
- KSport®Kontrol Pro Coilover Kitfrom $966.00
- Timbren®Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kitfrom $214.67