Hotchkis® Performance Suspension Parts ReviewsShop Hotchkis
| Posted by Eric | (Meridian, ID)
Needed a sway bar bracket for my 68 B-Body Charger to work on new tubular control arms to replace the factory mount.
| Posted by Elvis | (Brooklyn, NY)
The Hotchkis Sway Bar set was installed on my 2002 Audi A6 and I am very pleased with the handling performance improvement! I would buy another Hotchkis product and would also recommend them to others.
| Posted by Andrea | (Mesquite, TX)
Hotchkis adj strut rods are of the best quality, I really enjoy the performance of Hotchkis products, currently rebuilding suspension of a 1972 Dodge Challenger. Thank you for great products.
| Posted by Ammar | (Locust Grove, GA)
These end-links are really good quality and are adjustable. You can feel and see the quality. These are a must when you upgrade your suspension with performance stabilizer bars - particularly adjustable ones.
- Arnott® - Coil Spring Conversion KitStarting at: $142.71$142.71
- Daystar® - ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Lakewood® - Traction BarsStarting at: $83.44$83.44
- Suncore® - Suspension Upgrade KitStarting at: $214.50$214.50
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $214.67$214.67
- Unity® - Replacement Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $89.27$89.27