Competition Lowering Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a complete kit with Hotchkis’s most beefed-up coil springs and sway bars designed to maximize your vehicle’s handling, traction, and chassis rigidity for high performance on the racetrack. Front and rear Lowering Coil Springs provide over an inch in ride height drop and significantly lower your center of gravity, and Competition Sway Bars are up to 200% more rigid to reduce body roll. Reinforced sway bar mounting brackets, polyurethane bushings, and related hardware are also included. Select all components in the Product Option field for the complete kit, or purchase individually as needed.
- Contains a set of front and rear Lowering Coil Springs that provide a lower ride height
- Includes Hotchkis Competition Sway Bars with brackets, polyurethane bushings, and hardware
- Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffness
- Depending on application and mounting position, sway bars typically yield over 200% more rigidity than OEM equipment
- Tubular construction with heavy gauge steel matches strength of solid sway bars with 30% less weight
- Specifically sized and tuned for the layout of your make and model’s suspension
- Steel sections are joined together by TIG welding which provides the cleanest, most even bonds for higher strength
- Lower your vehicle’s center of gravity for sportier and more stable handling at any speed
- Significantly reduce aerodynamic drag and increase fuel economy
- Select all components in the Product Option field for the complete kit, or purchase individually as needed
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Designed for racetrack prepared vehicles, the Competition Lowering Kit gives you the most control at high speeds and hard corners of any Hotchkis kit. Competition Sway bars quell side-to-side body roll around turns to enhance grip and reduce unwanted weight transfer. And because they’re designed for serious racing applications, rear suspensionsway bars are built to provide a minor degree of oversteer that kicks in when it’s most helpful around turns. Shorter swing arm length on the bars provides high rigidity, and heavy-gauge tubing with hollow centers provides the same bending resistance as solid sway bars, but with the benefit of 30% less unsprung weight. And since rear sway bar ends contain multiple mounting holes, customizing the level of stiffness the bar provides is as easy as turning a wrench. Hotchkis Lowering Coil Springs provide over an inch of ride height drop to give your vehicle the lower center of gravity and better aerodynamics that lead to victory on the racetrack. While they’ll provide a noticeably firmer ride, it won’t be a ride that makes your entire body ache when the end flags drop.
CNC computer-enhanced design ensures all Hotchkis components are shaped with stress points and handling attributes of your vehicle in mind, and advanced manufacturing creates perfectly balanced thickness consistency from one side to the other. As a result, proper balance needed for neutral steering and precise turn-in response is created – letting you maintain composure around turns and straighten out with no drama. Steel sections are joined together by TIG welding to provide the cleaner, more even bonds that yield the highest strength in places where higher strength talks and weakness walks. Hotchkis proudly builds all components in the United States, and backs them with a 3-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.1,553.08
Founded in Santa Fe Springs, California in the late 1960s during the height of the original muscle car boom, Hotchkis Sport Suspension got its start building products that blessed GM, Mopar, and Ford performance cars with new abilities to corner and handle with stability at racetrack speeds. As the company’s reputation for building quality products grew, Hotchkis components soon found their way onto all kinds of vehicles that were not made to go fast in any way, shape, or form. It didn’t take long before station wagons, convertibles, and pickup trucks were wheeling around tracks all over southern California with the tenacity of sports cars. After decades of developing suspension-enhancing products that have led to victories in championship racing events, slalom track competitions, and street challenges, Hotchkis has refined and perfected their manufacturing techniques to become the internationally respected company they are today. In 2013, Hotchkis opened a second facility in North Carolina which allows them to perform R&D on multiple platforms simultaneously, fabricate products for a greater number of racing applications, and offer suspension installation services. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of Hotchkis sport coil springs that lower your vehicle’s center of gravity to add resposiveness, tubular sway bars that optimize chassis balance, control, and stability, rear suspension packages that dramatically improve traction during launch and cornering, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)