Honda Ridgeline Performance Chips
- JETŪ - Computer Chip ProgrammerStarting at: $262.46$262.46
- AEMŪ - ECU Extension / Patch HarnessStarting at: $209.90$209.90
- Auto MeterŪ - Level 1 Digital Pro Shift Controller Starting at: $139.09$139.09
- AEMŪ - 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple AmplifierStarting at: $319.24$319.24
- AEMŪ - X-WiFi Wideband Air / Fuel Controller & EGT MonitorStarting at: $359.64$359.64
"I had no problems installing Superchips. I have seen a marked improvement in my gas mileage around town and have not been out on the road to check its performance in that situation. I'm very pleased with the product as of now. Jeff Glenn"
"All in all, the Superchip's Vivid Linq is good but limited on choices for programming. I really like the Bluetooth feature as I have a Galaxy Note II (huge screen). Even though you can use any Android device i.e. tablets, I just didn't like the limitations on the parameters for adjustments. Nice set up just not enough for me to keep it..."
"I recently got the Edge Evolution and I enjoy it a lot, it's really got for showing Gauges. If noticed my performance went up a little quicker response times."
"Installed in my 2011 Sierra with the custom dash mount, took about 20 min to get everything in and working. Very easy to install and looks great! Several custom tunes to choose from on the device, or go to Edge website and download others."
"First got the Diablo in Tune... it updated very slowly... I mean slow! Then plugged it into the truck and couldn't read my PCM... But I got it working and...very impressed! The Hemi is a mean machine! "