There is no dispute about the significance of having brute-tough truck floor mats. Factory floor mats are meant more for “show” than anything else. They don’t block spills and stains very well, and on top of that, they stain easily themselves! Not custom Honda Ridgeline Floor Mats. With a set of top-quality Honda Ridgeline Floor Mats, you can count on professional design and premium materials to save the day. CARiD is here with a full lineup of Honda Ridgeline Rubber Mats, ultra-soft Carpet Mats, Floor Liners, Custom Embroidered Honda Ridgeline Mats, and more. With names like WeatherTech®, Lloyd®, and Nifty™ in our inventory, you know we’re serious about providing the pinnacle in protection and quality. From Honda Ridgeline WeatherTech® Mats that offer all-weather defense to elegant Custom Embroidered Honda Ridgeline Mats that layer on the luxury, you’re in good hands right here. Consider the great value and superior service an added bonus!
- WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor MatsAll-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come with a...$29.95 - $169.95
- WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor LinersDigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners by WeatherTech®. The WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners accurately and completely line the vehicle carpet giving absolute interior protection. Digital laser measurements of interior...$59.95 - $1,000.00
- Husky Liners® Heavy Duty Floor MatsHeavy Duty Floor Mats by Husky Liners®. The extra thick Heavy Duty Floor mats offer perfect comfort and perfect protection against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. The patented thermoplastic material works perfectly...$37.95 - $126.95
- Lund® Catch-All™ Floor MatsCatch-All™ Floor Mats by Lund®. These innovative, carpet surface protective liners eliminate all crevices that can trap dirt and moisture. They provide full floor protection, with the OEM color matched textile surface providing...Stylish, premium carpet floor protectionCustom-molded to your vehicle for full coverage and a perfect fit$14.95 - $158.44
- Aries® StyleGuard™ Floor LinersStyleGuard™ Floor Liners by Aries®. Aries StyleGuard™ floor liners with patented OmniGrip™ fibers are the new wave in automotive interior, distinguishing themselves from all other floor liners and floor mats by three key...$49.95 - $169.90
- Intro-Tech® Diamond Plate Floor MatsAutomotive Diamond Plate Floor Mats by Intro-Tech®. Add the brilliant look of the Intro-Tech automotive diamond plate floor mat to your interior. Custom shaped mat ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle. It's made from simulated...Super brilliant, simulated polished aluminum diamond plate appearanceThe first and only diamond plate custom fit floor mat$40.00 - $104.00
- BedRug® Bed LinerBed Liner by BedRug®. Molded to fit your specific make and model, this liner looks great and fits like a glove. It creates a void-free surface without damaging your truck and allows easy access to factory tie-downs and accessories.$438.00 - $469.00
- BedRug® Bed MatBed Mat by BedRug®. If your truck already has a drop-in or sprayed-in bed liner, gain the easy cleanup, padded surface and grippy texture of a BedRug polypropylene liner with a BedMat. Easy installation.$40.00 - $159.00
- Dee Zee® Bed MatBed Mat by Dee Zee®. Protect your pickup’s bed floor and prevent cargo from sliding with the cushioning rubber Bed Mat from Dee Zee. High quality, thick rubber is extremely resistant to tears, cracking, fading, and degradation...$68.81 - $97.55
- Michelin® EdgeLiner™ All-Weather Rubber Floor MatsUniversal EdgeLiner™ All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats by Michelin®. Most drivers need full floor coverage on their cars because driving can be messy business. Michelin's unique design on all-weather universal mat provides the deep...4PC Set Includes 2 Front and 2 Rear MatsPremium rubber provides maximum protection from the outside elements and is naturally soil and stain resistant$37.50 - $50.03
- Michelin® EdgeLiner™ Carpet Rubber Floor MatsUniversal EdgeLiner™ Carpet Rubber Floor Mats by Michelin®. Most drivers need full floor coverage on their cars because driving can be messy business. Michelin's unique design on all-weather universal mat provides the deep...Premium carpet and rubber is naturally soil and stain resistantForm Fit Flexlines™ - Contours to every interior$37.50 - $51.23
- WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor MatsHonda Ridgeline 2006, All-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your...$45.00 - $54.95
- WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor MatsHonda Ridgeline 2011, All-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your...$45.00 - $54.95
- WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor MatsHonda Ridgeline 2013, All-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your...$45.00
- WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor LinersHonda Ridgeline 2006, DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners by WeatherTech®. The WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners accurately and completely line the vehicle carpet giving absolute interior protection. Digital laser...$79.95 - $109.95
Guides & Articles
- Cargo LinersCargo Liner Material | Is Vinyl Always Better Than Carpet?The cargo-carrying area of your car or truck deserves as much protection as the passenger floor area. To that end, there are a great number of cargo liners available for most vehicles, in your choice of material and color. They provide a number of advantages: they protect the factory material, provide an additional barrier when carrying items, and can coordinate with an existing set of floor mats.
- Floor MatsFloor Mat, Floor Liner, and Cargo Mat GlossaryAt CARiD, we understand it can be challenging to choose between styles of floor mats and floor liners, decide if you need a cargo liner, and figure out whether carpeting, vinyl, or rubber construction is best for you. In the Car & Truck Floor Mats section of our website, we offer many choices - each one with its own product description reflecting different descriptive terms and expressions used by the mat manufacturers. Because such terms can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, we've created this glossary to help you make a more informed choice.
- Floor MatsVinyl vs. Carpet | How to Choose the Perfect Floor Mat?Floor mats and floor liners can do a lot to boost the luxury, utility, and sportiness of your vehicle's interior image. They are one of the first things passengers' eyes will fall on when entering your vehicle. That makes the floor mats you select worth careful consideration when it comes to factors such as feel under your feet, tolerance to spills, overall floor coverage, and colors. We've created this article to discuss how the different mat materials compare in those categories.
- Floor MatsWhat Are My Choices For Floor Mat Logos?Floor mats are one of the first things the eyes of your passengers fall on when entering your vehicle. Most of your vehicle’s interior looks the same as any other car or truck at first glance, but a custom logo floor mat will stand out – and it will do it for pennies on the dollar compared to costs of other interior modifications. Why? The mind is used to seeing only one solid color on 99% of automobile floors, so a unique logo or message in that very spot will capture and hold the attention of your passengers. For you, the driver, a custom logo of your choice serves as a constant reminder of what’s important or precious to you.
- Cargo LinersWhat Are The Advantages In Using A Cargo Liner?If you've ever considered purchasing a used car, you understand how proper vehicle condition and cleanliness make a good impression. But have you ever noticed that a vehicle with a spotlessly clean, immaculate trunk or cargo area tends to really stand out in your mind? Sure, you can shampoo and vacuum the cargo area of a vehicle that's seen its share of abuse - but there really is no way to fake the look of a trunk area that's always been kept clean and scratch-free from the start.
- Floor MatsWhat Are Differences Between Floor Mats And Floor Liners?Have you taken a close look at the existing floor mats in your vehicle lately? Odds are if they came as standard equipment, they’ve become more worn, stained, and full of ground-in dirt than you think. Factory floor mats typically consist of a thin layer of lightweight carpeting bonded to a thin layer of polymer type material that blocks water from getting through. Not a great formula for protection, and not the type of construction that is guaranteed to last the length of time you own your vehicle.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Floor MatsWhat Makes a Good Floor Liner?Floor liners are perhaps the most useful and time and money saving accessories you can buy for your vehicle. They make it easier to keep your vehicle clean, and they actually pay for themselves by keeping the original vehicle floor in as-new condition. Molded liners cover both the floor and a couple of inches of the walls of the foot wells, leaving no crevices where dirt and moisture can be trapped.
- Floor MatsLloyd Carpet Mats: Luxe vs. UltimatLloyd Ultimats have provided a luxury look and feel to hundreds of thousands of vehicles. So why has Lloyd Mats introduced the Luxe mats? Can they really be better and more good-looking than the Ultimats? The material in both Ultimats and Luxe mats is treated to resist stains and spills, and they are very easy to clean in spite of the deep pilings and luxury feel.
- Dash Designs® Plush Velour™ Dash Cover$50.24 - $51.84
Honda Ridgeline Floor Mats Reviews
2011 Honda Ridgeline