Your Ridgeline looks great, is comfortable enough to drive all day long and it has the ability to carry whatever cargo you need to move around. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it so you need to make sure that it’s running as well as it possibly can which means you need the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, you can finally stop searching because we have the upgrades you need and our range of Honda Ridgeline brakes, brake master cylinders, pads and rotors prove that you don’t have to spend a fortune to get the big improvements!
Brakes are much more complex than most people imagine and there are a wide range of different technologies offering different benefits and financial savings. We offer some of the most trusted brands in the industry including Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that the components you purchase will be backed by years of knowledge and experience with some of the most proven technologies in the world of brakes. Because we have great prices you know you’re getting the right value and because we have all the information you need you know you’re going to make the right decision!
- Carlson Brake Bleeder Screw SetBrake Bleeder Screw Set by Carlson. A brake bleeder screw is normally mounted at the highest point on each cylinder or caliper and used to release air and old brake fluid from the brake system. When it comes to replacement, this...$3.26 - $12.13
- Carlson Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot KitDisc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot Kit by Carlson. Designed to meet the highest OE standards, this product will provide extreme durability, excellent performance, and precise fit. The kit includes all guide pin boots needed to reduce...$3.50 - $18.80
- Carlson Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin SetDisc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Set by Carlson. The components provide a precise fit and require no modifications for installation. This set includes all guide pins you need to complete your brake repair job ensuring proper caliper...$2.39 - $18.39
- Carlson Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitDisc Brake Caliper Repair Kit by Carlson. Rebuild your brake caliper using this repair kit that includes OE spec seal(s) and boot(s) needed to prevent leaking and ensure long-lasting service life of the caliper.$2.32 - $20.27
- Carlson Disc Brake Hardware KitDisc Brake Hardware Kit by Carlson. When you are installing disc brake pads, install new hardware to ensure quiet, dependable braking performance. This kit by Carlson makes a world of difference giving you the confidence in knowing...$2.88 - $37.08
- Carlson Low Frequency Noise DamperLow Frequency Noise Damper by Carlson. Say good bye to irritating low frequency brake noise with this innovative product by Carlson. Thanks to its incorporated silicone spring, this low frequency noise damper successfully eliminates...$15.63
- Carlson Disc Brake Pad Installation KitDisc Brake Pad Installation Kit by Carlson. When replacing brake pads, install this kit. The components included are manufactured using exclusive Quiet Clip Technology, which ensures quiet brake performance. The kit meets the most...$5.35 - $14.26
- Carlson Disc Brake Caliper Bracket Mounting BoltsDisc Brake Caliper Bracket Mounting Bolts by Carlson. If you want to safely secure your caliper bracket to the steering knuckle and make sure that your brakes operate at their peak, install this high-quality product by Carlson. It...$2.94 - $9.28
- Wagner QuickStop Ceramic Brake PadsQuickStop Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are engineered to...$16.29 - $52.26
- Wagner QuickStop Organic Brake PadsQuickStop Organic Brake Pads by Wagner. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are engineered to...$13.54 - $31.93
- Wagner ThermoQuiet Ceramic Brake PadsThermoQuiet Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI). Theyre...$15.17 - $58.07
- Wagner Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.$15.98 - $1,007.24
- Wagner Brake Hydraulic HoseBrake Hydraulic Hose by Wagner. Wagner Brake products deliver improved OE-design products to the aftermarket giving you the capability to repair and improve a brake system with the finest products possible.$7.00 - $167.89
- Wagner Disc Brake Hardware KitDisc Brake Hardware Kit by Wagner. Wagner Brake products deliver improved OE-design products to the aftermarket giving you the capability to repair and improve a brake system with the finest products possible.$2.62 - $64.95
- Wagner Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Wagner. Wagner Brake products deliver improved OE-design products to the aftermarket giving you the capability to repair and improve a brake system with the finest products possible.$28.22 - $905.63
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Honda Ridgeline Performance Brakes Reviews
2006 Honda Ridgeline