Honda Pilot Trailer Hitches
At one point in time, hauling items required a moving truck. You had to not only find a moving company that could come at the time you need, but also break your wallet to pay them for their services. Luckily, now you only need to buy the right trailer hitch and hook it up to your car and move your items yourself. You can find the perfect hitch at CARiD. When you browse through the Honda Pilot trailer hitches at CARiD, you definitely will find the best one for your needs. Trailer hitches can be used for a variety of reasons. One in particular is in towing belongings your new residence. Another reason is to haul a vehicle or boat. Some other reasons are to haul horses, business equipment, tailgating or to move industrial equipment. In order to move your items, it’s vital that you consider the amount you’re trying to move so you can choose the trailer hitch class that fits your needs best.
The Class 3 Concealed Black Rear Trailer Hitch is a superb choice. Its weight capacity is 3500 lbs and its tongue is 350 lbs. This hitch makes it easy to remove your receiver for a new one at any time. Another trailer hitch to look at is the Class 3 Exposed Front Trailer Hitch Receiver by Curt. Its weight capacity is also 3500 lbs and its tongue is 350 lbs. The Class 3 / Class 4 Square Trailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch is great for towing medium / large trailers. Its capacity is 3500 lbs too. It has a 5000/500 weight distribution with its 350 lbs tongue weight. For a sleek trailer hitch, try the Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite. It also offers maximum strength to make the transition from one location to the next smooth and fast for your trailer.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$26.95from $21.56 - $287.28# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $163.49# 932
- CURT® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also...
$27.45from $21.96 - $244.11# 664
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $83.09# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $200.66# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $251.86# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$43.43from $34.74 - $665.14# 930
- Hopkins® Impulse™ Digital Brake ControlImpulse™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...
$18.14from $14.51 - $90.82# 2863
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $109.90# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- CURT® Brake Control Harness Bulk Quick PlugBrake Control Harness Bulk Quick Plug by CURT®. Wiring adapter to connect OEM brake controller wiring on vehicle to electric brake controller. 2' wire, protective sleeve.
$4.25from $3.40 - $162.00# 7152
- Hopkins® Brake-Force™ Brake ControlBrake-Force™ Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake controls.
$18.14from $14.51 - $104.65# 2861
- Hopkins® Reliance™ Digital Brake ControlReliance™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...
$10.41from $8.33 - $61.19# 2865
Looks fine, product is well built and the fit is excellent.
- Popular Pilot Part Numbers
- CURT® 13328 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Tekonsha® 3070 - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring Adapter
- Tow Ready® 118558 - ModuLite™ T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected HD Module
- Tow Ready® 118265 - Tow Harness with Circuit Protected ModuLite™ HD Module
- Tow Ready® 118491 - ModuLite™ T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected HD Module
- Tow Ready® 118253 - 7-Way ModuLite™ Replacement OEM Tow Package Wiring Harness with Circuit Protected HD Module
- Draw-Tite® 118336 - T-One Connector Assembly with Converter
- Pro Series® 51159 - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 500/5000 with Weight Distributing)
- Pro Series® 118336 - T-One Connector with Converter
- CURT® 55336 - 3 Wire T-Connector (with 3-Wire System with Converter)
- Honda Pilot Models
- Pilot EX Trailer Hitches
- Pilot EX-L Trailer Hitches
- Pilot LX Trailer Hitches
- Pilot SE Trailer Hitches
- Pilot SE-L Trailer Hitches
- Pilot Special Edition Trailer Hitches
- Pilot Touring Trailer Hitches
- Pilot Value Package Trailer Hitches