- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- GTS® Tape-On Aerowing™ Rear Window DeflectorAerowing™ Rear Window Deflector by GTS®. Give the back of your SUV a touch of style while at the same time shielding your interior from the sun, and keeping your rear window clean. This rear window deflector will not only improve...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$66.64 - $73.09
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...$59.95
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldBugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™Hood Shield. The Bugflector...$53.92 - $62.01
- AVS® Bugflector™ Hood ShieldBugflector™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector™ Hood Shield. The Bugflector™ is made from...$49.30 - $56.76
- Wade® Ultraguard Bug ShieldUltraguard Bug Shield by Wade®. Preserve the value of your vehicle, install the Ultraguard Bug Deflector and avoid the chipping of paint and windshield that is so difficult and expensive to fix once it has occurred. The Ultraguard...Application specific design for looks and perfect fitProtects paint and windshield from rock chips$65.88 - $71.45
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- AVS® Slots™ Tail Light CoversSlots™ Tail Light Covers by AVS®. Give the back of your car or truck a custom look with these stylish smoke tail light covers. Constructed from tough, durable impact modified acrylic, the slots pattern will expose the underlying...$48.01
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS®. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
- GTS® Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversBlackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go. These covers...$47.45 - $129.67
- GTS® Smoke Tailblazers™ Tail Light CoversSmoke Tailblazers™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. The unique slotted design will give your truck or SUV a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go, and they...$64.49 - $108.21
In our modern age, most people spend their lives cooped up in one building or another, like offices and apartments. These poor people rarely get out enjoy the outdoors, though this is certainly a very interesting thing that we can still find in our world of ever-growing cities and shrinking forests. Thankfully, cars have made it easy and accessible to travel all over the country, and the wild is open to anyone who wishes to explore this amazing realm of mystery and adventure. One key thing to remember when going into the wild is being prepared. With the Honda Passport wind visors, you’ll always be prepared for any weather that comes and attempts to ruin the whole experience.
To really feel the outdoors, we have to open our windows, smell the fresh air and take in the magnificent sights of nature. However, this seems impossible in types of bad weather, and most drivers are forced to roll up their windows and hope for a quick arrival. You have another choice when you shop at CARiD, our wind visors will keep any wind, rain, or other forces from flying inside your car and ruining the fun. Their unique form and design allows them to cover the top part of your window and deflect all the forces mentioned above, while keeping the fresh air flowing inside the car.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Yakima® MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket$139.00 - $399.00