Honda Odyssey Lighting
- Putco® - Stop/Brake Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Sylvania® - Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- Putco® - Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Sylvania® - 3rd Brake Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Lumen® - 3rd Brake Light LED BulbsStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- PlasmaGlow® - Fire and Ice LED Mud Flap KitStarting at: $69.04$69.04
- Recon® - LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- Putco® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $89.91$89.91
- IPCW® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $38.98$38.98
"These Putco bulbs made a big difference inside my Honda Odyssey. They are extremely bright for such a tiny bulb (~100 lumens) and really light up the entire van when they're on. I tried inexpensive LEDs first, which were a bit brighter than OEM bulbs, but I am glad I invested in these as a brighter option. "
"Ease to install, took about an hour. Looks great! The only problem is the brown clip, it does not fit into the drivers side six wire female fuse box. I went to a junk yard and cut off a six wire male clip from an accord. Tape bottom wire one to your white (hot) and three to your black (ground). It will work like new, lights will turn on with your alarm, have fun!"
"Everything was perfect with the fog lights and wire harness. The only one thing is the on/off switcher does not fit the front dash board slot. I am having a hard time with it when i try to use it. But I like it a lot. Just need to improve to the factory part."