Your Odyssey has the room to take everyone you need to transport and it’s comfortable enough to ensure that everyone gets to the destination in a good mood. That means that you need it to be running at its best every time you take it out of the garage so you’ve come to the right place because we have all the upgrades you need to achieve that. Our Honda Odyssey brakes, pads and rotors are obviously extremely important upgrades and they cost much less than you would expect considering the benefits that they offer!
While your standard brakes work well they don’t work as well as they could and they usually cost more to maintain because they’re not the best that money can buy so aftermarket brakes are a great improvement. We have everything you need to find the right system whether you’re just looking to slightly improve certain components or you’re looking for something that will completely transform the way your vehicle stops and ensure that you’re given the best chance of avoiding trouble. We also stock some of the most trusted brands in the industry like EBC, Brembo and Hawk so you know you’re getting quality!
- PowerStop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by PowerStop®. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit...$112.09 - $1,431.72
- Hawk® High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal...$63.95 - $290.63
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...$102.19 - $765.19
- Akebono® Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads are specifically designed for drivers who push a vehicle to its limit and expect exceptional performance. Installed on a high-performance car, light truck,...$42.72 - $95.45
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...$71.28 - $3,246.61
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...$65.53 - $287.94
- PowerStop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...$68.93 - $410.28
- DBA® HD Series™ 4000XS Drilled and Slotted RotorHD Series™ 4000XS Drilled and Slotted Rotor by DBA®. One per pack. 4000XS series rotors start with the drilled and slotted design of Street Series XGold rotors and add more cooling slots for a higher level of performance. Rotors...$115.04 - $360.90
- EBC® Stage 4 Signature Brake KitStage 4 Signature Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit....$144.32 - $2,994.89
- PowerStop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...$35.15 - $110.00
- Brembo® Sport Drilled RotorsSport Drilled Rotors by Brembo® Rotor Type: 1-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. These are OEM-sized rotors with drilled holes that provide the best venting of heat while also effectively removing brake dust, gasses, and water. High-carbon...$150.29 - $499.95
- EBC® USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsUSR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even...$89.73 - $2,923.92
- PowerStop® Z26 Extreme Street Performance Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. These Pads are for drivers drive high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any conditions:...$45.12 - $171.86
- DBA® Street Series™ T2 Slotted RotorStreet Series™ T2 Slotted Rotor by DBA®. One per pack. T2 Slotted rotors are designed to give passenger cars and pickups/SUVs a higher level of braking best suited to towing and heavier weight loads. Multiple curved rotor slots...$66.07 - $172.16
- Hawk® High Performance Street Race Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Race Brake Pads by Hawk®. When choosing brake pads for your high-performance street car, consider these high-performance pads by Hawk. Hawk brake pads give you the ability to be a winner on the track and...$71.32 - $301.44
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Performance PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance PartsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Performance PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Performance PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Walker® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter$192.59 - $302.79
Honda Odyssey Performance Brakes Reviews
- Popular Odyssey Part Numbers
- EBC® RK7522 - RK Series Premium OE Replacement Front Rotors
- PowerStop® K4044 - 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front and Rear Brake Kit
- PowerStop® JBR989XPR - Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Front Rotors
- Chrome Brakes® CBX1.1109.0673C - Drilled and Slotted Front Chrome Rotors (320mm OD, 5 Lug Holes, 43 Lbs)
- Dorman® D351458 - Front Disc Brake Caliper Repair Kit
- Wagner® PD1088 - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- Wagner® QC1089 - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Carlson® 16140 - Front Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot Kit
- PowerStop® KOE2435 - 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Front Brake Kit
- Honda Odyssey Models
- Odyssey Cargo Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Odyssey DX Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Odyssey EX Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Odyssey EX-L Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Odyssey EXL Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Odyssey LX Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Odyssey NHL SE Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Odyssey SE Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Odyssey Touring Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Odyssey Touring Elite Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors