Honda Insight Air Filters
The Insight is comfort, packed full of features and has plenty of room so it’s a great vehicle for day to day driving. That means that you’re probably using it daily to drive to work, to the store or take the kids to school so you need to make sure that it’s always running at its best. While this can be a difficult task when you’re using it so often installing the right upgrades can make it much easier and you’ll be surprised at just how low cost they can be!
For instance, an aftermarket air filter provides a number of important benefits at a very low cost. It works by allowing more air into your engine so you get more power, a smoother throttle response and better fuel usage without any major effort on your part. Despite the extra air your engine is safe from dangerous particles because they use advanced filtration technologies to prevent damage and they’re very easy to install. We have the right cleaning solutions to help you keep your new filter working better for longer which means that you can make it even more cost effective!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 29 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $38.81$38.81
- GREEN FILTER® - Dual Cone Air FilterStarting at: $58.80$58.80
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- Injen® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $11.12$11.12
- VOLANT® - Recharger KitStarting at: $16.10$16.10
- Spectre Performance® - AccuCharge Precision Air Filter Oiling System™Starting at: $11.99$11.99
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
- K&N® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $9.72$9.72
"Goes on easily. Has kept water and dirt out so far. I would recommend this as a safety net to help protect your filter."
"The pre-filter doesn't look like it does much but I have driven through some good snow and rain and have not yet to have a problem. It's a good extra measure of security. Might as well add it to the cart."
"This black sleeve complements both the polished and black intake. I'm not in a rainy state, but I figured I would purchase the Hydro-shield Pre-filter just in case. It doesn't hurt to be prepared or protected. "
"Really works against water and dust. I guarantee this product."
"The Breather helped my throttle response. I can really feel the differance. "