Honda Element Trailer Hitches
Hauling trailers around town or around the country used to be a major pain. Not only did you need the right hitch to haul one, but you also needed a certain type of vehicle. Now there are trailer hitches made for numerous vehicles, so you just need the right hitch. Browse through the Honda Element trailer hitches at CARiD and choose one that has the qualities you need in a trailer hitch. It’s important to identify what it is that you’ll be hauling and estimate how much it weighs. Knowing the weight will allow you to know the type of trailer hitch that you need. For instance, if you’re hauling a small amount of your belongings from one home to another, you won’t need the same trailer hitch type as if you were towing a large trailer of a horse. There are 5 different classes of Element trailer hitches that you can choose from.
A Class One trailer hitch like the Class 1 Sportsframe Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite has a weight capacity of 2000 pounds and a tongue weight of 200 pounds. This trailer hitch is superb for small trailers, bike racks and small cargo carriers. Class 2 trailer hitches are good for medium sized trailers. Their weight capacity is 3500 lbs and they have a tongue weight of 350 lbs. Class 3 trailer hitches have a tongue weight of 500 lbs and a weight capacity of 5000 lbs. This hitch can pull small and medium trailers. Class 4 hitches have a weight capacity of 10,000 lbs and a tongue weight of 1000 - 2000 lb. Class 5 has the highest weight capacity and is a superb option for hauling extra large trailers, horses, large vehicles, boats and even multiple motorcycles in one trailer. CARiD has a multitude of Honda Element trailer hitches from every class to help you with your hauling needs.
| Posted by Michael | (Canandaigua, NY)
Plug and play installation. Always cramped under the dash but not a problem thanks to the plugged connections.
- Popular Element Part Numbers
- CURT® 117003 - Class 1 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Standard Ball Mount Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 13574 - Class 3 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 24720 - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 75659 - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Round Tube Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 87506 - Class 3 / 4 Round Tube Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 60985 - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 118336 - T-One Connector with Converter
- Draw-Tite® 118465 - T-One Connector with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuLite™ Module
- Honda Element Models
- Element DX Trailer Hitches
- Element EX Trailer Hitches
- Element LX Trailer Hitches
- Element SC Trailer Hitches