Honda Element Trailer Hitches
Hauling trailers around town or around the country used to be a major pain. Not only did you need the right hitch to haul one, but you also needed a certain type of vehicle. Now there are trailer hitches made for numerous vehicles, so you just need the right hitch. Browse through the Honda Element trailer hitches at CARiD and choose one that has the qualities you need in a trailer hitch. It’s important to identify what it is that you’ll be hauling and estimate how much it weighs. Knowing the weight will allow you to know the type of trailer hitch that you need. For instance, if you’re hauling a small amount of your belongings from one home to another, you won’t need the same trailer hitch type as if you were towing a large trailer of a horse. There are 5 different classes of Element trailer hitches that you can choose from.
A Class One trailer hitch like the Class 1 Sportsframe Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite has a weight capacity of 2000 pounds and a tongue weight of 200 pounds. This trailer hitch is superb for small trailers, bike racks and small cargo carriers. Class 2 trailer hitches are good for medium sized trailers. Their weight capacity is 3500 lbs and they have a tongue weight of 350 lbs. Class 3 trailer hitches have a tongue weight of 500 lbs and a weight capacity of 5000 lbs. This hitch can pull small and medium trailers. Class 4 hitches have a weight capacity of 10,000 lbs and a tongue weight of 1000 - 2000 lb. Class 5 has the highest weight capacity and is a superb option for hauling extra large trailers, horses, large vehicles, boats and even multiple motorcycles in one trailer. CARiD has a multitude of Honda Element trailer hitches from every class to help you with your hauling needs.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $119.64$119.64
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $152.12$152.12
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $119.64$119.64
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Honda Logo with Blue FillStarting at: $33.40$33.40
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $29.30$29.30
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Smittybilt® - Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball with 1" ShankStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- CARR® - Mega Hitch Step Starting at: $139.84$139.84
- Tow Ready® - Lunette RingStarting at: $75.03$75.03
"Well-built. Good fit. Ingenious solution for mounting bolts installation. Difficult to get a torque wrench on U-bolt nuts, so you have to do by feel. Great price and very quick delivery."