Owning a car that’s as smooth to ride in as the Honda Del Sol means committing to never letting its power go to waste. Take advantage of the brand new Honda Del Sol aftermarket exhaust systems available at CARiD to preserve the outstanding performance of your Del Sol. Custom built specially for the Honda Del Sol, the aftermarket exhaust system’s primary agenda is to boost engine efficacy and performance. It works by increasing exhaust flow to the maximum and increasing the engine’s intake of fresh air and fuel mixture for generation of power. CARiD carries a number of top brands that you can choose from. A good example is Flowmaster, which has a series of complete cat back exhaust systems for the Honda Del Sol that you can go for. Other equally good brands include MagnaFlow, Borla and Gibson. Most of these have high performance headers, mufflers and exhaust kits for the Honda Del Sol, and there is something for every 1993 -1997 model.
With a custom exhaust system replacing your Honda Del Sol custom exhaust system, you enjoy greater engine power output. A complete exhaust system gives you between 5% and 10% extra horsepower. As the engine becomes more efficient in its operations, it burns fuel more efficiently and completely so that no unburned fuel escapes into the exhaust system and you enjoy better fuel economy. The Del Sol’s fuel consumption will go down enough to make a positive difference in your fuel mileage. Better sound, which every driver looks forward to when getting a custom exhaust system, is a given with a Honda Del Sol aftermarket exhaust. Our exhaust systems are everything great cars sound like: guttural and full of screaming power. Only by experiencing one of these custom exhaust systems in your Honda Del Sol can you fully understand what they really sound like.
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- Invidia® N1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with 304 SS Tip by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$385.70 - $1,659.00
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Skunk2® MegaPower Exhaust SystemMegaPower Exhaust System by Skunk2®. This MegaPower cat-back exhaust system delivers maximum performance and ultimate sound at an affordable price. Dyno-proven for maximum horsepower, it is manufactured from high-quality T-304...Designed for maximum performanceGenerates more horsepower by optimizing engine airflow$497.99 - $674.99
- Tanabe® Medalion Touring Exhaust SystemMedalion Touring Exhaust by Tanabe®. Turbo Back Exhaust System. Piping: 60mm. Tip: 100mm. Tanabe exhaust systems are some of the finest quality exhausts in the world. Race developed and manufactured under extremely high quality...Reduced WeightHigh power benefits$560.50 - $1,007.00
- Buddy Club® Pro Spec Exhaust SystemPro Spec Exhaust System by Buddy Club®. The Buddy Club Pro Spec Exhaust is a super light weight and highly efficient muffler that is made to perform for circuit runs. In its street version, to optimize torque in the low to mid...Designed to boost your vehicle's performanceMade from high-quality materials$650.00 - $1,190.00
- Skunk2® Alpha Series™ Stainless Steel Race HeaderAlpha Series™ Stainless Steel Race Header by Skunk2®. Increase the performance of your exhaust system with these Alpha Series headers. Designed to maximize exhaust flow, provide higher torque and more horsepower through the...Designed to maximize exhaust flowProvide higher torque and increased horsepower$391.99 - $549.99
- DC Sports® 4-1 HeaderStainless Steel 4-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. 1 Pc. In 1987, American Honda commissioned DC Sports to develop a header for SCCA-prepped CRXs. What culminated was our first 4-into-1 header design, and it was so well received...Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performanceCAD-rendered, race-inspired 4-into-1 design emphasizes top-end power for road racing applications$246.10 - $440.52
- DC Sports® 4-2-1 One Piece HeaderCeramic Coated Stainless Steel 4-2-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. 1 Pc. DC Sports 4-2-1 one-piece header systems deliver incredible low- to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating...Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performanceOne-piece design reduces weight by eliminating middle flanges$325.52 - $478.21
- DC Sports® Stainless Steel Race HeadersPolished Stainless Steel 4-2-1 Race Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. 1 Pc. Whether you drag race, road race, set land speed records or drift, DC Sports Race headers delivers the power you need to finish first. Our Race headers deliver...Race headers eliminate catalytic converter for minumum restrictionDyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance$328.13 - $477.80
- Spec-D® Exhaust HeaderExhaust Header by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$10.68 - $356.00
- Buddy Club® Racing Spec Race Exhaust HeaderRacing Spec Race Exhaust Header by Buddy Club®. Buddy Club Exhaust Manifold / Headers are designed and built with competition in mind. Built to the highest quality to extract the best possible horsepower from the engine. Buddy...Competition level race headersDesigned to boost your vehicle's performance$953.10 - $1,020.00
- Flowmaster® 220 Series Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterThe new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The shells are made of stainless steel,...$102.70 - $672.98
- Flowmaster® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Stainless Steel California Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to...$278.91 - $746.89
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,472.50 - $3,490.00
Honda Del Sol Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1997 Honda Civic