The Honda CR-Z is most definitely one of the most fun hybrids on the market. On the outside, the CR-Z looks a lot like the sporty 1980’s CRX from which it borrowed its styling cues. The interior strikes with its futuristic dash design which is focused around a large digital speedometer surrounded by race-car-inspired tachometer. The CR-Z has been designed to be a car that isn’t just about fuel-efficiency but performance as well. Whenever you want it, the CR-Z will get up and go delivering a razor-sharp, well-balanced steering. Featuring Honda’s 3-Mode Drive System, you can easily adapt the car according to different road and traffic conditions – you can maximize its sportiness, economy or have the best of both worlds.
When it comes to driving, the Honda CR-Z is everything you want, but when it comes to carrying traveling or sporting gear – it could definitely use a hand. Since you just don’t have the necessary space inside your car, a roof-mounted rack or a cargo box will allow you to carry all your cargo and equipment with ease. At CARiD we have a huge assortment of Honda CR-Z roof racks and cargo carriers all designed by such well-known and reputable manufacturers like Thule, Highland, Paramount, Covercraft, and others. Whatever your hauling demands are, at CARiD you’ll find everything you need in order to boost your vehicle’s storage capacity.
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$969.95
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...$199.95
- Thule® Snowboard CarrierSnowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for other gear, and the...$149.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that...$249.95
- Thule® Trail Roof Cargo BasketTrail Roof Cargo Basket by Thule®. Delivering a perfect blend of unique design and top-notch materials, this superior carrier basket is jam-packed with integrated and advanced features that are intuitive and simple to use. With...Provides enough room for your extra load while on the goFits a broad range of vehicles with versatile mounting hardware$499.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Thule® SUP Shuttle Paddleboard CarrierSUP Shuttle Paddleboard Carrier by Thule®. The Thule SUP shuttle paddleboard carrier has a telescoping-width adjustment system for stand-up-paddleboards with a width up to 34'' wide. You can transport even two boards up to 55lbs...$149.95
- Thule® Hull-a-Port Kayak CarrierHull-a-Port Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hull-a-Port delivers easy kayak loading and unloading, and safe, secure transport, with the versatility of enabling you to mount other Thule accessories on your roof rack. It can carry a...$149.95
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike RackCriterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the frame. The clamp...$189.95
- Thule® Slipstream Kayak RackSlipstream Kayak Rack by Thule®. This premium load assist carrier makes kayak loading and unloading possible for one person, because it supports 50% of the kayak's weight with a sliding roller that extends beyond the back of the...$349.95
- Thule® Stacker Kayak CarrierStacker Kayak Carrier by Thule®. As its name implies, the Stacker lets you carry up to 4 kayaks stacked on their side, safely and easily, or you can carry less than 4 kayaks and have room left for other Thule accessories. The...$159.95
- Yakima® CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag (8007405)Universal CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. A bag for all types of vehicles and a variety of travelers. Durable and water-resistant construction protects gear from the elements. Adds an additional 16 cubic ft. of storage to your...Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksConstructed with watertight, sealed seams to block out moisture$168.75
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Yakima® ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard RackProRack™ Ski and Snowboard Rack by Yakima®. If you spent most of your dough on new skis, or a snowboard, it doesn't mean you have to carry them inside the vehicle because you don't enough cash left for a ski/snowboard mount. If...$130.75
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.