Are you searching for the ultimate in add-ons and upgrades to provide your current Honda CR-Z a unique image as well as some additional, important amenities? If that is the case, you are in the best place. We've got an impressive array of items made intended for your version of Honda CR-Z, and they were selected from the most popular sources in the business to grant you great design and quality. Browse all of these outstanding Honda CR-Z aftermarket projector headlights, Honda CR-Z Euro headlights and Honda CR-Z halo headlights, which have been made to give your current CR-Z new look after dark as well as make your late night or bad weather time on the road safer and more comfortable.
All the Honda CR-Z replacement headlights you'll see in the CARiD selection are sourced from the best accessory manufacturers, and boast substantial extended warranties to provide you with give you confidence. These headlights incredibly easy to mount for most users, which means you'll find it simple to them and begin using them right away. We sell probably the most wide variety of Honda CR-Z projector headlights, so whether you decide on a European influenced design or a halo model, you'll be able to find the right custom headlights for your car right here at CARiD. We feature the best value selling prices you'll see on the internet, coupled with swift shipping and delivery and excellent customer support, so don't hold out! Order your brand new Honda CR-Z headlights now!
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC. When you're cutting you way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...$8.60 - $213.16
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® G7 LED Headlight Conversion KitG7 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$169.99
- Lumen® G7 LED Fog Light Conversion KitG7 LED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$169.99
- Lumen® Daytime Running Light LED BulbsDaytime Running Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your daytime running lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and...$8.99 - $32.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$7.40 - $117.80
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and...$7.40 - $117.80
- Putco® Headlight BulbsHeadlight Bulbs by Putco. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also available...$31.99 - $36.99
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...$81.99 - $251.99
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...$169.96
- Oracle Lighting® HID Headlight Replacement BulbsHID Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. These newly released ORACLE Bulbs are the highest quality Xenon Bulbs produced for any vehicle thus far! These are SUPER Bright ORACLE HID Bulbs which, unlike the other HID Bulbs,...$67.15 - $126.65
- PlasmaGlow® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by PlasmaGlow. Give your vehicle the look of a European luxury car with Lightning Eyes. Lightning Eyes are unique, thin LED light strips that can be mounted almost anywhere. They're virtually invisible...$84.49
- PlasmaGlow® LED Fog Light Conversion KitLED Fog Light Conversion Kit by PlasmaGlow. Give your vehicle the look of a European luxury car with Lightning Eyes. Lightning Eyes are unique, thin LED light strips that can be mounted almost anywhere. They're virtually invisible...$84.49
- PIAA® LED Headlights Conversion KitLED Headlights Conversion Kit by PIAA. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal management is key to...$126.65 - $254.15
- PIAA® LED Fog Light Performance BulbsLED Fog Light Performance Bulbs by PIAA. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal management is key to...$126.65 - $254.15
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Daytime Running Light Replacement Bulbs$43.42 - $51.77