The CR-Z is the perfect vehicle for your daily tasks because of its comfort, style, small size and the large amount of space inside. That means that you’re probably using it every single day so whether you’re going to work, taking the kids to school or just going up to the store you want to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can. Your vehicle makes a statement about you to everyone who sees it so it needs to look exactly right and this can be a difficult task but there are a number of accessories to help.
One of those accessories is the car grille and we have a range of them to suit your individual preferences and your vehicle. They provide the same functionality as your standard grille so that they continue to allow air through to your radiator while protecting it from any road debris but they do it with a lot more style. The visual effects can be subtle yet stunning so they can control the statement that your CR-Z makes about you to anyone who sees it. They’re a cost effective way to make your car a little bit unique.
- T-Rex® Upper Class Mesh GrilleUpper Class Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the perfect look of your vehicle's front. Hand-assembled in the USA.$69.86 - $1,828.83
- T-Rex® 3-Pc Upper Class Series Black Mesh Bumper GrilleUpper Class Series Black Stainless Steel Formed Mesh Bumper Grille (52704) by T-Rex®, 3-Piece. "Grille-Overlay" application that easily installs over the factory grille. Includes Main Bumper Grille and 2-Pc Side Grilles. The bumper...Exclusive full formed woven mesh design for an eye-catching 3-dimensional appearanceFrame and mesh constructed from 304 stainless steel$302.58
- T-Rex® 3-Pc Upper Class Series Polished Mesh Bumper GrilleUpper Class Series Black Stainless Steel Formed Mesh Bumper Grille (52704) by T-Rex®, 3-Piece. "Grille-Overlay" application that easily installs over the factory grille. Includes Main Bumper Grille and 2-Pc Side Grilles. The bumper...Exclusive full formed woven mesh design for an eye-catching 3-dimensional appearanceFrame and mesh constructed from 304 stainless steel$335.06
- RI® Chrome Billet GrilleChrome Billet Grille by RI®, 1 Piece. Why have the front of your vehicle look like all the rest when you can easily show some style? Give your vehicle a custom look with this unique and distinctive grille. It’s an easy and...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityAvailable in Triple Chrome or Black finish$178.50
- RI® Chrome Mesh GrilleChrome Mesh Grille by RI®, 1 Piece. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember. Its assertive...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityAvailable in Triple Chrome or Black finish$357.00
- Pro Comp® Grille EmblemUniversal Grille Emblem (1001NFB) by Pro Comp®. .75 in. Grille Badge; .75 in.; No Fear.$9.99
- Pro Comp® Grille EmblemUniversal Grille Emblem (1000NFB) by Pro Comp®. 1.25 in. Grille Badge; 1.25 in.; No Fear.$28.99
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Exterior AccessoriesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Exterior AccessoriesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
- Related Honda CR-Z Pages
- Honda CR-Z Models
- CR-Z Base Custom Grilles
- CR-Z EX Custom Grilles
- CR-Z Premium Custom Grilles