Give your Honda CR-Z the boost in performance that only a performance exhaust system can deliver with a brand new custom exhaust system from CARiD. Other than performance, the exhaust system will ensure improved overall efficiency in the engine. CARiD sells a range of complete Honda CR-Z cat back exhaust systems from AEM as well as performance exhaust components and kits from other leading brands like Borla, Gibson, Flowmaster, RBP and MagnaFlow. Installing a performance exhaust component alongside the exhaust system gives an additional 10hp – 20hp and will boost performance even further. Headers, mufflers and catalytic converters are good choices and give the best results. A complete exhaust system used on its own exhaust system will boost your CR-Z engine power by 5-10%.
Buy the Honda CR-Z exhaust system that is tuned for your specific year, model and trim. This is the exhaust system that will give an exact fit and maximize on the benefits the custom exhaust system has to offer. We have exhaust systems for every Honda CR-Z model, right from 2011 to 2013 editions. It will be easy to find a CR-Z exhaust system that is specifically built for your car. Ever bought something and years later it is still in perfect shape? That would be the Honda CR-Z custom exhaust system. It doesn’t matter which brand you go for, all are custom built for lasting endurance and will serve your CR-Z for many years without breaking down or slackening in performance. They come fully supported by a lifetime warranty just for your peace of mind, and with the hardwearing materials used to construct them, won’t be running themselves down to a malfunction anytime soon.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S premium...$599.25 - $2,324.25
- HKS® Silent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSilent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature...$313.88 - $1,300.95
- HKS® Legamax Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemLegamax Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$453.47 - $2,712.64
- HKS® Catalytic Converter with Metallic SubstrateMetal Catalytic Converter by HKS. Inlet Diameter: 3". Outlet Diameter: 2.5".$776.44 - $2,744.00
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $230.24
- DynoMax® VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- MBRP® Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust. Todays exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but...$6.16 - $73.13
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes.$42.30 - $670.50
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.