- (1)Custom Tail LightsHonda CR-V
- (45)Factory Tail LightsHonda CR-V
- (1)Fiber Optic Tail LightsHonda CR-V
- (6)LED Tail LightsHonda CR-V
- Black Tail LightsHonda CR-V
- (1)3rd Brake LightsHonda CR-V
- (15)Tailgate Light BarsHonda CR-V
- (90)Tail Light BulbsHonda CR-V
- (57)Exterior LED LightsHonda CR-V
- (4)Tail Light BezelsHonda CR-V
- Light CoversHonda CR-V
The Honda CR-V is a vehicle anyone would be proud to own. It is compact yet spacious. It is fuel efficient yet highly affordable. It has very impressive safety and reliability ratings. This excellent SUV will get you and your family to wherever you need to go. However, just like with any other vehicle, there is always room for customization and improvement. One of the most popular exterior accessories you can buy for your Honda CR-V are new LED or Euro tail lights.
Ever since they were invented, LED lights have become the number one choice for automobile tail lighting. Their brightness and their faster light-up time set them above the original factory bulbs. But that is not all they have in store. LED lights are also extremely durable and vibration-resistant. They will survive almost anything. Produced by the well-known Spyder, CG, and Recon companies, LEDs have proven themselves to be the most efficient lights on the car market at the moment. At CARiD.com, we have a huge selection of various models for you to browse through and order. We offer fast shipping within the USA and to any part of the world. So, once you make your choice and place your order, your Honda CR-V will be shining its way down the street in no time at all.
- CG® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$27.14 - $525.00
- Anzo® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Anzo. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning...$49.30 - $811.01
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...$13.00 - $640.69
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$6.04 - $348.91
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$11.55 - $300.66
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...$14.25 - $962.50
- K-Metal® Rear Side Marker LightsRear Side Marker Light by K-Metal. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...$12.00 - $288.13
- Maxzone® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Maxzone. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$13.56 - $895.24
- Anzo® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Anzo. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning LED...$49.30 - $811.01
- Anzo® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Anzo. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning...$43.84 - $811.01
- TYC® Factory Replacement ReflectorFactory Replacement Reflector by TYC. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then again, you think that you don't...$2.88 - $85.10
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...$9.22 - $321.17
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Dorman® Power Window Motor and Regulator Assembly$139.23 - $150.03
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Windshield Wiper Motor$65.91 - $83.88