Honda Civic Si Trailer Hitches
Trailer hitches are a great asset to have if you need to either haul items or vehicles, are a major partaker in sports or if you like to tailgate. They can easily be attached to the rear of your Honda Civic Si and connected to your cargo carrier or trailer. There is a multitude of Honda Civic Si trailer hitches that you can choose from. Take a moment and check out the Honda Civic SI trailer hitches at CARiD to find one that is perfect for you. The Honda Civic Class 1 Sportsframe Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite has a weight capacity of 2000 lbs and a tongue weight of 200 lbs. Class1 hitches are the lowest class in the categories. They’re typically used for small trailers that move lighter items. A few examples of items you can haul on a Class 1 hitch are bikes, Jet Ski, motorcycles, dirt bikes, small business equipment and even housing items if you’re moving to a new location.
Another trailer hitch that you can use to haul a small trailer or cargo carrier is the Class 1 Square Trailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch. This trailer hitch has a tongue of 200 lbs and a weight capacity of 2000 lbs. It has a receiver tube size of 1-1/4” and comes with a lifetime warranty. Another item to look into is the Universal Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier by Lund. This carrier has a black powder coat cover that is corrosion resistant to keep it safe during harsh usage. Its platform is 20x60 inches and its weight capacity is 500 lbs. Hook this cargo carrier up to your Class 1 trailer hitch and you can load it up with boxes, bikes, equipment and belongings to name a few things. Trailer hitches will come in handy for any cargo carrier or small trailer that you want to move swiftly and easily.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 49 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $134.18$134.18
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $140.23$140.23
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $140.23$140.23
- Autogold® - Black Pearl Hitch Cover with Honda LogoStarting at: $33.41$33.41
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" Receivers with 5/8" RiseStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
"Ordered this to protect my bumper more than using as a step. Looks great and does not rattle. The shipping was very prompt."
"I like the design and appearance, however it is a little loose, so I have to put a rubber on the contact to eliminate noise during vibration. The first hole is a little small compared to the remaining two wherein; the key-lock won't fit so you need to make adjustment, otherwise you have to re-drill the first hole to make it a little bigger."
"Pros: The appearance looks very good, very simple to install, it has reasonable price value and looks very strong in quality. Cons: The extra step below the main bar cause the hitch to hit the ground in going in or out of an incline ramp."
"Very good product, so easy to install and makes my car look sporty."
"Very nice and it is easy to install."