Honda Civic Si Lights
The first model of the Honda Civic Si (Sport injected) was introduced for the third generation of Honda Civics in Japan, 1984. This vehicle was equipped with the DOHC engine. The Civic Si has become popular because of technologies borrowed from the motorsport, these technologies are an extended wheelbase and efficient engine. The last, ninth generation of the Civic Si comes with a 1.8-liter engine which produces 140 hp. Undoubtedly, the main feature of this model is an all-metal grille, which goes to the headlights smoothly and is decorated with a chrome label.
If you are the owner of the Honda Civic Si and you got a problem with its lighting, we will help you to fix the problem. CARiD has a full assortment of the lighting parts like headlights, tail lights, fog lights, LED lights, and off-road lights for the Honda Civic Si model. These parts are manufactured by famous automotive leaders such as Lumen, PlasmaGlow, Spec-D, Replace, TYC, etc. We guarantee the best quality of all lighting products on our website. Don’t waste your time, make your order on CARiD, and our professional team will do their best to satisfy you. Solve your Civic Si’s lighting problems with just one click!
- Anzo® - Red/Clear Euro Tail LightsStarting at: $202.34$202.34
- Spyder® - Chrome Euro Tail LightsStarting at: $176.34$176.34
- Spec-D® 4LHP-CV062-KS - Chrome CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDsStarting at: $315.18$315.18
- Winjet® - Clear OEM Style Fog LightsStarting at: $52.28$52.28
- Option-R® - Chrome Fog LightsStarting at: $111.24$111.24
- Sylvania® - Interior Dome Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $11.32$11.32
- TYC® - Replacement HeadlightStarting at: $174.63$174.63
- Eagle® - Replacement HeadlightStarting at: $160.53$160.53