Honda Civic Lighting
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- Sylvania® - Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Putco® - Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Lumen® - Back-up/Reverse Light LED BulbsStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- Recon® - LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- IPCW® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $38.98$38.98
- PlasmaGlow® - Fire and Ice LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $80.14$80.14
- EVO Lighting® - White Truck Bed Lights KitStarting at: $32.44$32.44
Posted by Robert J.
"The Crystal clear with amber corner lights are an affordable and dependable item. They are an excellent addition to any car. If you are looking to add some style to your car, but you just don't have a lot of money, these are the lights for you. The installation is as easy as it can get. You will have nothing but good things to say after buying these lights. The reflectors are very noticeable, but in a good stylish way. You will not regret buying the crystal clear with amber corner lights."
Posted by Florin N.
"The lights were easy toinstall. The wiering is a little difficult if you have an ex model. This is because all the optional stuff on the leftside like the cruis control and sun roof buttons are taken.so you need to wire it to the middle consol. Is nit hard to instal though. make sure if you do get this wire through the drivers side.oyher than that they work great so far. Great price. beats getting the dealer for 250. Buy them. You dont need the tracing stuff either. The lines for cutting the bumper are already on there on the inside of the bumper."
Posted by Jose S.
"Great product, but I had seriuos problems with the Switch. It don't work properly. I need to repair thei main connector and it works fine. And the other componets works properlly. Everything looks like in Web site. Easy to install and the bright in the night looks excellent "
Posted by Marc C.
"Good quality product. Comes with almost everything you need for a 2005 Civic except bolts and instructions. If you have never installed fog lights or done any type of electrical work to a vehicle before, I would recommend getting it installed by a technician."
Posted by Anthony L.
"First delivery was great, came in very fast. The quality is just like the dealer, without the high price. The only complaint I have is that no install instruction were included. Found those some where else, that's my the only complaint, I will order again from this site."