Honda Civic Performance Exhausts
Whether you’ve had your Honda Civic for one year or three decades, you deserve the satisfying performance that only a Honda engine can give. Boost the performance of your Honda Civic with a brand new aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. Made using the finest technology, these performance exhaust systems yield results that are far better than you would ever experience with a stock exhaust system. With a well fitting exhaust system, you will get an extra 5% to10% power from your Honda Civic engine. Pairing up any of our complete exhaust systems with a performance header, catalytic converter or muffler will give you an additional 10hp – 20hp, which increases horsepower even more. We have tons of Honda Civic cat back exhaust systems from Flowmaster and MagnaFlow for all 1980 to 2013 Civic models. It is important to choose the exhaust system built for your car specifications but with so many exhaust systems to choose from, such an exhaust system will be easy to find.
Every component used to make the exhaust system is specially designed to give streamlined efficiency across the system. As a result, the engine is more efficient and spools much faster at a lower rpm range. The engine’s ability to burn fuel more efficiently pushes your mpg higher, lowering your fuel costs. You will love how the Honda Civic custom exhaust sounds. It has a distinct rumble that is deep and powerful. On cruise speed, the rumble develops an even deeper tone. The one aspect that makes the Honda Civic custom exhaust system so special is that even at low speed, the tone doesn’t change to a whimper and neither does it get too loud at speed.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 13 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $226.39$226.39
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $272.03$272.03
- DynoMax® - Super Turbo™ Direct Fit MufflerStarting at: $96.01$96.01
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- DEC® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $240.71$240.71
- Dorman® - Exhaust ManifoldStarting at: $19.21$19.21
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Rear Section Exhaust SystemStarting at: $416.73$416.73
- Genuine® - Exhaust ManifoldStarting at: $438.88$438.88
- Ansa® - Silverline MufflerStarting at: $256.75$256.75
- DC Sports® - Ceramic Coating HeaderStarting at: $336.90$336.90
Posted by Ricky S.
"This exhaust system is really nice, it was very easy to install. It sounds awesome!!! I would rather have flanges than clamps but it works really well."
Posted by Jared H.
"Looks better in person. Nice, made tough. Have a hooker super competition Header! Have tested pipe. Same bolt pattern. Turn down exhaust electric dump. "
Posted by Brandon R.
"I was very impressed on how easy it was to install. Once it was in, it sound pretty good. It has a deep but not loud ton. Overall i'm very impressed with this product. "