- (20)Complete SystemsHonda Civic
- (309)HeadersHonda Civic
- (294)Catalytic ConvertersHonda Civic
- (384)MufflersHonda Civic
- (7)Exhaust StacksHonda Civic
- (159)Exhaust TipsHonda Civic
- (395)Exhaust PipesHonda Civic
- (455)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsHonda Civic
- (107)Emission ControlHonda Civic
- (52)Performance ChipsHonda Civic
Whether you’ve had your Honda Civic for one year or three decades, you deserve the satisfying performance that only a Honda engine can give. Boost the performance of your Honda Civic with a brand new aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. Made using the finest technology, these performance exhaust systems yield results that are far better than you would ever experience with a stock exhaust system. With a well fitting exhaust system, you will get an extra 5% to10% power from your Honda Civic engine. Pairing up any of our complete exhaust systems with a performance header, catalytic converter or muffler will give you an additional 10hp – 20hp, which increases horsepower even more. We have tons of Honda Civic cat back exhaust systems from Flowmaster and MagnaFlow for all 1980 to 2013 Civic models. It is important to choose the exhaust system built for your car specifications but with so many exhaust systems to choose from, such an exhaust system will be easy to find.
Every component used to make the exhaust system is specially designed to give streamlined efficiency across the system. As a result, the engine is more efficient and spools much faster at a lower rpm range. The engine’s ability to burn fuel more efficiently pushes your mpg higher, lowering your fuel costs. You will love how the Honda Civic custom exhaust sounds. It has a distinct rumble that is deep and powerful. On cruise speed, the rumble develops an even deeper tone. The one aspect that makes the Honda Civic custom exhaust system so special is that even at low speed, the tone doesn’t change to a whimper and neither does it get too loud at speed.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$223.02 - $742.57
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$363.44 - $1,197.70
- HKS® Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series 409 SS Exhaust System by HKS. Tubing: 3". Tip Style: E-1. Tip Size: 3.3".$330.40 - $681.45
- Takeda® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Takeda. Get increased exhaust flow and more horsepower and torque with this stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. Many hours were spent testing this system to ensure it produces maximum power gains with the...$395.00 - $2,495.00
- Skunk2® MegaPower Exhaust SystemMegaPower Exhaust System by Skunk2. This MegaPower cat-back exhaust system delivers maximum performance and ultimate sound at an affordable price. Dyno-proven for maximum horsepower, it is manufactured from high-quality T-304...$497.99 - $674.99
- DynoMax® Super Turbo Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo Exhaust System by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system. It...$101.31 - $510.37
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister).$273.06 - $710.53
- Spec-D® N1 Style 304 SS Exhaust SystemN1 Style 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tip by Spec-D. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel. Series: N1 Style. Main Piping Diameter: 3".$133.50 - $623.00
- Ansa® Silverline 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemSilverline 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Ansa. Offering a bold look and sound, Silverline Cat-Back Systems are available for select import and domestic sport compacts.$265.56 - $431.52
- GReddy® Supreme SP Exhaust SystemSupreme SP Exhaust System by GReddy. The legacy of the GReddy SP lives on with GReddys best version yet, the Supreme SP and to prove it carries a limited lifetime warranty! From the 1st flange to the new double-wall GReddy Tip, each...$375.25 - $1,135.25
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Honda Civic Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2005 Honda Civic