Honda Accord Exhaust Systems
The Accord is one of the most reliable models from Honda. Keep the performance of your Honda Accord optimal with a brand new custom exhaust system from CARiD. All our Honda Accord exhaust systems meet stringent quality standards and made for long service. Custom exhaust systems are more effective in boosting performance than stock exhaust systems because that’s what they are built to do. This is unlike the stock exhaust, which is built with the sole intention of minimizing engine sound. Lighter in weight and wider in pipe diameter than the stock exhaust system, custom exhaust systems increase exhaust flow to the maximum level possible, leaving the engine free to breathe and intake more fresh air and fuel for power generation. We have a range of complete Honda Accord cat back exhaust systems for you to choose from, all from reputable brands such as Borla, Flowmaster and MagnaFlow. Any of these exhaust systems will boost horsepower by as much as 10% and add a near-similar amount of torque.
Honda Accord custom exhaust systems bring a whole wealth of goodness apart from the increase in power. Throttle response is improved, for instance, meaning more power will be released as soon as you hit the gas pedal. Towing power is increased to a much higher maximum, and your Accord will make light work of tackling hilly road stretches and corners. Your gas mileage will go up by an average 1-2mpg, giving you more miles for every gallon of gas. In order to enjoy the best of these benefits, choose the exhaust system built for your car model – year, trim and engine size. Amazing sound is the bonus you get when you fit a custom exhaust system for the Honda Accord. Throaty and unrestrained, the deep exhaust note can be further personalized to your preferred sound level.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 5 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- Option-R® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $264.00$264.00
- Spec-D® - N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip (2.5" Inlet)Starting at: $153.00$153.00
- DC Sports® - 4-2-1 HeaderStarting at: $362.85$362.85
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $270.83$270.83
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $14.59$14.59
- Weapon-R® - Stainless Steel Race HeaderStarting at: $582.25$582.25
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $720.79$720.79
- Takeda® - Axle-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $545.00$545.00
- Flowmaster® - 50 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $86.96$86.96
"The muffler is very nice in performance and the sound is silent but when I hit the throttle it produces the very deep sound, I only install by my self and I tig welded both ends of my pipe and now it looks like professional work, over all rating is 5-stars. I would recommend this to my friends. Thanks a lot."