Bugs splattered on the front of your vehicle and windshield can cause more than just unsightly appearance and reduced visibility. As insects decompose, chemicals from their bodies can cause etching that mere polishing may not be able to remove. And airborne stones and debris can create many small pits and craters in your paint and windshield, degrading your vehicle’s appearance and inhibiting your ability to see the road clearly.
- AVS® Chrome Hood Shield$137.02
- AVS® Carflector™ Hood Shield$60.62 - $98.96
- AVS® Aeroskin™ Hood Shield$36.17 - $127.91
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood Shield$51.10 - $76.10
- AVS® Bugflector Deluxe Hood Shield$66.32 - $72.34
- AVS® Bugflector™ Hood Shield$49.30 - $65.90
- Stampede® Vigilante Premium Hood Protector$27.27 - $177.83
- AVS® Hoodflector™ Hood Shield$46.59 - $62.29
- AVS® Fender Protectors$32.97
- Wade® Ultraguard Bug Shield$26.38 - $80.33
- Wade® Platinum Bug Shield$26.38 - $92.33
- Lund® Interceptor Bug Deflector$96.99 - $118.99
- GTS® Bug-Gard™ Hood Deflector$34.01 - $77.39
- Belmor® Aeroshield Wave Series Smoke Bug Deflector$99.99 - $139.99
- GTS® Omni-Gard™ Hood Deflector$34.01 - $84.56
- Belmor® Aeroshield Series Bug Deflector$236.99 - $264.99
- AVS® Aeroskin II™ Matte Black Hood Shield$85.39 - $111.47
- Belmor® Bullet Aeroshield Series Bug Deflector$112.99 - $154.99
- Lund® Shadow™ Wiper Cowl$145.05
- GTS® Omni-Gard SE™ Hood Deflector$49.43 - $49.44
- Rugged Ridge® Hood Bug Deflector$47.99 - $78.99
Installing a bug shield is the answer to insect and stone problems. Bug shields are designed with a lip to channel the airflow, and the bugs and debris, up and over your vehicle. Your windshield will stay clearer and in good shape longer, for better visibility and effective windshield wiper operation. The shield will also protect the leading edge of your hood, keeping it free of chips and dings that can be caused by stones and other airborne debris.
Beyond protection, a bug shield is also a styling flair that will enhance the appearance of your car, truck, or SUV. We offer shields in a wide variety of styles, from minimalist shields that just cover the front of the hood, to shields that extend protection to the leading edges of the front fenders; tall shields for maximum defense, to low profile shields that hug the leading edge of your vehicle for a sleek and stylish silhouette. From aerodynamic to traditional shapes, we have the shields that deliver the style you want and the protection you need.
Along with shape, choose the finish that best complements your vehicle. We offer clear, chrome, and smoke in a range of tints. A clear shield will be almost invisible, allowing your ride’s good looks to show through, while a chrome shield will accentuate the rest of your vehicle’s bright trim. A smoke shield goes with any vehicle finish, and since so many other accessories like rain guards are available in smoke, it’s the perfect tint for any vehicle. Or express your individuality with a custom finish; we have camouflage, carbon fiber patterns, and more.
Each bug shield is custom designed for the specific application to ensure a perfect fit. Installation is quick and easy, and most shields attach with 3M adhesive or included fasteners, with no drilling required. Bug shields are constructed from rugged materials like impact resistant, heavy-duty acrylic, and tough ABS plastic, which makes them scratch resistant and virtually indestructible. When you purchase one of our bug shields you get a durable accessory that will deliver many years of stylish protection for your vehicle.
If you’re looking for sleek style and protection along the same theme, we offer attractive smoke finish wiper cowls for selected applications. Made of a tough, durable polymer, the wiper cowl installs at the base of the windshield where it obscures your wipers for a smooth, clean look, and delivers protection for your wipers and lower windshield. The wiper cowl won’t interfere with wiper operation or your view of the road, and the 3M dual lock fasteners allow easy cowl removal when cleaning or access to your wipers is needed.
Guides & Articles
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
Browse by Vehicle
- Acura Bug Deflectors
- Buick Bug Deflectors
- Cadillac Bug Deflectors
- Chevy Bug Deflectors
- Chrysler Bug Deflectors
- Dodge Bug Deflectors
- Ford Bug Deflectors
- Freightliner Bug Deflectors
- GEO Bug Deflectors
- GMC Bug Deflectors
- Honda Bug Deflectors
- Hummer Bug Deflectors
- Hyundai Bug Deflectors
- Infiniti Bug Deflectors
- International Bug Deflectors
- Isuzu Bug Deflectors
- Jeep Bug Deflectors
- Kenworth Bug Deflectors
- Kia Bug Deflectors
- Lexus Bug Deflectors
- Lincoln Bug Deflectors
- Mack Bug Deflectors
- Mazda Bug Deflectors
- Mercedes Bug Deflectors
- Mercury Bug Deflectors
- Mitsubishi Bug Deflectors
- Nissan Bug Deflectors
- Oldsmobile Bug Deflectors