MAKI Chrome Wheels by Hipnotic®. Combining luxury looks with a performance-based design, Hipnotic Wheels are the hot choice for drivers from all over. Thanks to cutting-edge design and the stunning use of plastic inserts as a styling element, Hipnotic wheels and rims are a spicy fit to any car, truck, or SUV.
Choose from an assortment of aggressively-styled designs, or find the luxurious accent that best fits your ride's mood. Hipnotic Wheels do it all with a variety of finishes including chrome and black-powder coating. Sizes range from 16" to 22" for most designs. Cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, these wheels are the world’s first cast wheels available with a lip as wide as 10". Hipnotic claims a new lip extension technique is theirs exclusively. In fact, the patents are still pending on this technology, but they’re playing their cards close to their chest as to how they manage to make a wide-lip wheel at only a small price premium over a conventional narrow cast wheel. And they should: although Hipnotic wheels are a little pricier than most cast-technology wheels, when you match them up against any other wheel with a 10" lip, your choices are limited, and top-heavy with pricey multi-piece or forged wheels. Check Hypnotic’s black powdercoated or chromed designs, and remember you can easily paint the ABS plastic inserts to match your car or your girlfriend’s nail polish; whatever suits your style.
- Exotic rims design
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Hipnotic Wheels is a California based custom wheel company, designing and manufacturing truly outstanding custom cast-alloy aluminum wheels. The wheels became well-recognized on the market in 2007 and have remained industry-leading ever since. Nowadays Hipnotic Wheels exports wheels to the Middle East, Europe, Australia, South and North America, not to mention its leading sales positions on United States market. They’ve also launched a second brand, Blaque Diamond that shares Hipnotic’s exclusive technologies for producing lightweight cast wheels.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge