Universal Zeus Series Class D Mono 3200W Amplifier by Hifonics®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- Zeus Series Single Channel Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1600 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohms: 3200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 3200 watts
- Simpatico coil design (SPC) Ultra-Fi Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Wired HFR-3 remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +10 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Blue illuminated Hifonics badge
- Soft start sound function
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection)
- Dual 12 gauge speaker terminals simplify hookup
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy vented heatsink for maximum heat dissipation
- Silver nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: Variable level: 200mV-6V
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (15-35 Hz)
- Damping factor: >200
- Frequency response: 15-250 Hz
Father of the Gods - Zeus delivers a full range of amplifiers to the mortal car audio enthusiasts of Earth. The Zeus line of amplifiers from Hifonics is a throw back to the original Hifonics amplifiers that helped start the car audio and SPL craze. These amplifiers are packed with technology for great sound and huge power.285.49Brand: Hifonics Part Number: ZRX32001D UPC: 806576221746
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 0 make 0 This part is universal 0 model 0 This part is universal 0 year 0 This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.