Universal Zeus Series Class AB 2-Channel 500W Amplifier by Hifonics®. Boost sound quality and power to the next level with this high-performance Hifonics amplifier. This supremely powerful and efficient amp offering the latest modern technology is sure to blow you away. Engineered for a balanced power output, it will keep power smooth even during demanding peak in the music, so you can enjoy an impressive, amazingly clear, full sound at any volume.
- Max Power Rating 4 ohms: 125 watts x 2 chan.
- Max Power Rating 2 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan.
- Max Power Rating Bridged, 4 ohm: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Simpatico coil design (SPC) Ultra-Fi Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (60-13000 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-45000 Hz
Father of the Gods - Zeus delivers a full range of amplifiers to the mortal car audio enthusiasts of Earth. The Zeus line of amplifiers from Hifonics is a throw back to the original Hifonics amplifiers that helped start the car audio and SPL craze. These amplifiers are packed with technology for great sound and huge power.
Hifonics has been setting the pace in the audio competition lanes since car audio competitions started. Whether you build a clear sound quality system that puts you in the mind of Aphrodite or an SPL system with the power of Thor’s hammer – Hifonics has you covered.