Universal Mt. Olympus Series Class AB 2-Channel 3200W RMS Amplifier by Hifonics®. Boost sound quality and power to the next level with this high-performance Hifonics amplifier. This supremely powerful and efficient amp offering the latest modern technology is sure to blow you away. Engineered for a balanced power output, it will keep power smooth even during demanding peak in the music, so you can enjoy an impressive, amazingly clear, full sound at any volume.
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V) 4 ohms: 600 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V) 2 ohms: 1100 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V) 1 ohm: 1600 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V) Bridged, 4 ohms: 2200 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V) Bridged, 2 ohms: 3200 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired CLSR-1 remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +10 dB bass boost at 15-35 Hz, narrow or wide)
- 2/1 channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, slipping, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy finned heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Blue LED Hifonics badge
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Line Input: 200mV-9V
- Balanced Input: 200mV-18V
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz)
- Subsonic filter (15-35 Hz)
- Phase Shift: 0-180°
- Damping factor: >350
- Frequency Response: 15-250 Hz
- CEA-2006 Certified Amplifier
- External 300-350 amp fuse required
- Dimensions: 23-3/4"L x 10-13/16"W x 2-11/16"H
This is the top of the mountain. When your system design demands the absolute best, you will not suffer the excuses of mortals – Mt. Olympus from Hifonics has been engineered over two decades for a perfect balance in sound quality and power. Ultra D-Class™ technology is at the very nerve center of our flagship Mt. Olympus. The proprietary “Ultra-D” design uses high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the Mt. Olympus current consumption. At very high listening levels. Hifonics Ultra D-Class results in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional D-Class amplifier designs. Compared to the competition, Ultra D-Class amplifiers are easier on your car’s charging system.
Super A/B Class™. Big power alone does not make a great system design; This is why Hifonics developed Super A/B Class™ as a perfect sound quality design for the stereo amplifiers to match the Mt. Olympus models that utilize the Ultra D-Class™ circuitry. Super A/B Class™ designs are based on top 1% tolerance grade components. Super A/B Class insures the Mt. Olympus stereo amplifiers fill your needs for high-power and ultra-high end sound. The perfect system design, Mt. Olympus with Ultra D-Class™ on the subwoofer system and Super A/B Class™ for the mids and tweets.
Hifonics has been setting the pace in the audio competition lanes since car audio competitions started. Whether you build a clear sound quality system that puts you in the mind of Aphrodite or an SPL system with the power of Thor’s hammer – Hifonics has you covered.