Universal Mt. Olympus Series Class AB 2-Channel 3200W RMS Amplifier by Hifonics®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- Dual Hybrid 2-Channel Ultra Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 600 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1100 watts x 2 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1600 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 2200 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 2 ohms: 3200 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired CLSR-1 remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +10 dB bass boost at 15-35 Hz, narrow or wide)
- 2/1 channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, slipping, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy finned heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Blue LED Hifonics badge
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Line Input: 200mV-9V
- Balanced Input: 200mV-18V
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz)
- Subsonic filter (15-35 Hz)
- Phase Shift: 0-180°
- Damping factor: >350
- Frequency Response: 15-250 Hz
- CEA-2006 Certified Amplifier
- External 300-350 amp fuse required
- Dimensions: 23-3/4"L x 10-13/16"W x 2-11/16"H
This is the top of the mountain. When your system design demands the absolute best, you will not suffer the excuses of mortals – Mt. Olympus from Hifonics has been engineered over two decades for a perfect balance in sound quality and power. Ultra D-Class™ technology is at the very nerve center of our flagship Mt. Olympus. The proprietary “Ultra-D” design uses high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the Mt. Olympus current consumption. At very high listening levels. Hifonics Ultra D-Class results in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional D-Class amplifier designs. Compared to the competition, Ultra D-Class amplifiers are easier on your car’s charging system.
Super A/B Class™. Big power alone does not make a great system design; This is why Hifonics developed Super A/B Class™ as a perfect sound quality design for the stereo amplifiers to match the Mt. Olympus models that utilize the Ultra D-Class™ circuitry. Super A/B Class™ designs are based on top 1% tolerance grade components. Super A/B Class insures the Mt. Olympus stereo amplifiers fill your needs for high-power and ultra-high end sound. The perfect system design, Mt. Olympus with Ultra D-Class™ on the subwoofer system and Super A/B Class™ for the mids and tweets.537.13Brand: Hifonics Part Number: COLOSSUS UPC: 806576220169
Hifonics has been setting the pace in the audio competition lanes since car audio competitions started. Whether you build a clear sound quality system that puts you in the mind of Aphrodite or an SPL system with the power of Thor’s hammer – Hifonics has you covered.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.