- 4-Channel Class A/B Zeus Series Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 250 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohm: 1000 watts x 2 chan.
- Simpatico coil design (SPC) Ultra-Fi Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (60-13000 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 10-45000 Hz
Father of the Gods - Zeus delivers a full range of amplifiers to the mortal car audio enthusiasts of Earth. The Zeus line of amplifiers from Hifonics is a throw back to the original Hifonics amplifiers that helped start the car audio and SPL craze. These amplifiers are packed with technology for great sound and huge power.171.95Brand: Hifonics Part Number: ZRX20004
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.