- Brutus Series Monoblock Class NextGen Super-D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (@ 14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 700 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2000 watts x 1 chan.
- Ultra-Fi MOSFETS Circuit
- Maximizes power efficiency and improves sound quality
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +10 dB bass boost)
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Built-in system diagnostics
- 3-way protection circuitry: Thermal, Overload, Speaker short protection
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink with illuminated logo
- Lighted connectors and blue wash of light from the underside of the heatsink
Brutus, or BRX as those close to the gods call it, is all Go & Show. If your system is going to be shown at car shows and other competitions, take a very close look at the Brutus BRX. With an illuminated Hifonics logo, plus the lighted connectors and blue wash of light from the underside of the heatsink, even from a distance judges and friends will know, your system defines Power From The Gods. Brutus BRX is packed with features to enhance sound quality and power.
NGSD Next Generation Super D-Class™
Hifonics has perfected the latest in NGSD digital chip technology to provide you with an extremely efficient, low temperature, high amplification system that others only dream about. There are several options for installation and the mono Next Generation Super D-Class Brutus amplifiers can run at 1,2 or 4-Ohm as well, for an even tighter bass response!
Super A/B Class™
Developed for the flagship Mt. Olympus amplifiers, Super A/B Class™ is shared by the Brutus BRX and the Brutus Elite line. The perfect sound quality design for the stereo amplifiers to match the NEXT GEN Super-D.221.05Brand: Hifonics Part Number: BRX20001D
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.