- Brutus Series 4-Channel Super AB Class Car Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 160 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 320 watts x 2 chan.
- Ultra-Fi MOSFETS Circuit maximizing power efficiency while improving sound quality
- Wired remote bass level control available and sold separately (Hifonics HFR3)
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +10 dB bass boost)
- Built-in system diagnostics
- 4/3/2/1 Channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink with illuminated Hifonics logo
- Lighted connectors and blue wash of light from the underside of the heatsink
- Input sensitivity: Level: 200mV-6V
- Variable high-pass filter (10-1,500 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-150 Hz)
- Frequency response: 10-45,000 Hz
Brutus, or BRX as those close to the gods call it, is all Go & Show. If your system is going to be shown at car shows and other competitions, take a very close look at the Brutus BRX. With an illuminated Hifonics logo, plus the lighted connectors and blue wash of light from the underside of the heatsink, even from a distance judges and friends will know, your system defines Power From The Gods. Brutus BRX is packed with features to enhance sound quality and power.
NGSD Next Generation Super D-Class™
Hifonics has perfected the latest in NGSD digital chip technology to provide you with an extremely efficient, low temperature, high amplification system that others only dream about. There are several options for installation and the mono Next Generation Super D-Class Brutus amplifiers can run at 1,2 or 4-Ohm as well, for an even tighter bass response!
Super A/B Class™
Developed for the flagship Mt. Olympus amplifiers, Super A/B Class™ is shared by the Brutus BRX and the Brutus Elite line. The perfect sound quality design for the stereo amplifiers to match the NEXT GEN Super-D.124.41Brand: Hifonics Part Number: BRX6404
Hifonics has been setting the pace in the audio competition lanes since car audio competitions started. Whether you build a clear sound quality system that puts you in the mind of Aphrodite or an SPL system with the power of Thor’s hammer – Hifonics has you covered.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Hifonics® - Brutus Series Class AB 4-Channel 640W AmplifierAverage Rating: 4.8 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAll Hifonics Reviews(4.8)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2004 Ford Expedition
| Posted by Wade | (Maryville, IL)
Just what I wanted for a mids and highs amplifier. Great power for the buck. I have two other Hifonics amplifiers for my lows. I haven't been let down yet.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)