2-Way/3-Way Active Crossover with Remote Bass Control by Hifonics®. When it is time for fine tuning adjustments to crossover frequencies and equalization, look no further than the line of Hifonics signal processors. These units can be mounted in the dash, under the seat or in your trunk. With Hifonics, you have the POWER FROM THE GODS in music, power, applications and control!
- 2-Way/3-Way Electronic Crossover
- Select 2-channel or 4-channel inputs with switch
- Bass boost (0-12dB @ 45Hz)
- Maximum pre-amp output: 8.5-Volts RMS
- 45Hz Bass boost with quasi-parametric EQ
- Can be used with mono or stereo woofers
- 180-degree phase-shift switch
- Front channel high-pass frequency: 32-400Hz in the x1 position, 640-8,000Hz in the x20 position
- Rear channel high-pass frequency: 32-400Hz
- Front, rear and subwoofer level adjustments
- Front and rear inputs with front, rear and subwoofer outputs
- 2-Channel full-range RCA Pre-amp output
- Rear signal output
- LED Power indicators
- Frequency response: 10-30,000Hz
- Total harmonic distortion: > 0.01%
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 95 dB
- Channel separation: > 60dB
- Output gain ratio: 1:2
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"D x 5-3/4"W x 1-3/4"H
Hifonics amplifiers offer Super A/B Class™ technology for sound quality solutions, while offering Ultra D-Class™ on Mt. Olympus mono amplifiers, NGSD Next Generation Super D-Class® on Brutus Elite and Brutus BRX as well as Super D-Class on Zeus. The technology in Hifonics subwoofers feature huge motor assemblies, multicoated aluminum formers with flat wound high temperature voice coils that show Hifonics woofers are meant to sound incredible while handling all the power you can put to them.
Hifonics has been setting the pace in the audio competition lanes since car audio competitions started. Whether you build a clear sound quality system that puts you in the mind of Aphrodite or an SPL system with the power of Thor’s hammer – Hifonics has you covered.