Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (60214) by Hidden Hitch®. Includes: Without Drawbar. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 2000 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 200 lbs, and the Receiver Tube Opening Size is 1-1/4". Hidden Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidden Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily. Hidden Hitch's industry leadership and long experience in the towing field means a quality, long-lasting hitch that's easy to install. Lifetime warranty.
- Exhaust must be temporarily lowered for installation
- Hitch crosstube concealed behind bumper
- No Drilling Required
- Install Time is 20 minutes
- Always consult your vehicle's owner's manual for actual weight capacities
- Receivers are designed for trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles
- All frame attachment
- E-coat base with black powder coat finish
- Solid all-welded construction for maximum strength and safety
- Ensures perfect fit and top towing performance
- Computer-aided design and fatigue stress testing
- Designed to withstand road abuse within specified capacities
- Backed by a nationwide limited lifetime warranty
Trailering puts a strain on your towing vehicle. And it can put a real strain on your nerves if you’re not set up right. You need a properly-engineered hitch with the appropriate rating for the weight of your fully-laden trailer. And that hitch includes a receiver, a ball mount and a ball, and an electrical connection for the tail lights. If your trailer is big enough, add in a trailer brake controller and the wiring to it, and perhaps a weight-distributing hitch. All that gear needs to be installed and rigged by someone knowledgeable in trailering. Hidden Hitch has a hitch receiver for your vehicle that will allow you to tow the maximum amount permitted by the vehicle manufacturer safely. They also have hitch balls and ball mounts for every class of towing, and a full catalog of other gear that will make your trailering as safe and as easy as possible.
Hidden Hitch custom receiver hitches have become Canada's Favorite. Founded in eastern Canada in 1968 the products low profile designs are created to complement the rear contours and aero dynamic styling of today’s vehicles. The Hidden Hitch brand allows it’s users peace of mind knowing that their rugged construction and custom design will ensure worry free towing carrying and connecting. This is the brand that is asked for by name by those who know a quality product.