Hidden Hitch® Trailer Hitches Reviews
| Posted by Ben | (Springfield, MO)
The instructions for installation were easy to read and understand. I was able to have it installed in 30 minutes. I half expected it to be a flimsy hitch but it is nicely constructed. They did forget to send the drawbar. I contacted them and it was shipped out that day for free. Great product and great service.
| Posted by David | (Winnipeg, MB)
This arrived very quickly and was very easy to install. I told my friends i was going to do it by myself and with the included parts and instructions I did just that. It was super easy to install and believe me I am no mechanic.
| Posted by Giovani | (Luanda, AA)
| Posted by Ayinde | (Crystal River, FL)
Pretty cut and dry its a hitch and it works. Great for the price as well. I Have a 8" lift on my truck and its exactly the size i needed
| Posted by Roberto | (L\'ancienne-lorette, QC)
It does the job that it is designed to do. It slides in to the receiver without a problem, holds the ball correctly, and holds enough weight to do the job.
- CURT® Class 3 2" Drop Ball Mount for 2" Receiversfrom $16.25 - $28.61# 2154829
- Fulton® Fold-Away Hinge Kitfrom $61.49 - $110.93# 3726088
- Go Rhino® 3" Dominator Hitch Step for 2" Receiversfrom $138.83 - $207.80# 37241673
- Bargman® 84 Series Surface Mount LED Double Red Tail Lightfrom $46.10 - $51.57# 3724612
- # 53249439
- Hidden Hitch® Class 3 / 4 Trailer Hitch with Receiver Openingfrom $163.12 - $196.80# 48490791