Hercules Tires offers great value in its extensive selection of passenger, UHP, light truck, medium truck, trailer, off-the-road, industrial and specialty tires. Hercules has developed a strong reputation among its customers for quality products. It operates regional wholesale ware-houses under the name of TDW (Tire Dealers Ware-house), in Ontario, British Columbia, New Brunswick and Quebec, under the name of Hercules Tire Co. of Canada Inc. and on an international basis under the name Hercules Tire International.
- TRAIL DIGGER M/T - Winter / All TerrainHerculesStarting at: $141.21 (ea)$141.21
- TERRA TRAC A/T - All Season / All TerrainHerculesStarting at: $110.57 (ea)$110.57
- TERRA TRAC AT II - All Season / All TerrainHerculesStarting at: $111.15 (ea)$111.15
- TERRA TRAC D/T - All Season / All TerrainHerculesStarting at: $168.71 (ea)$168.71
- TERRA TRAC HT - All Season / All TerrainHerculesStarting at: $96.10 (ea)$96.10
- TERRA TRAC HTS - All Season / All TerrainHerculesStarting at: $98.92 (ea)$98.92
- TERRA TRAC R/S - All Season / All TerrainHerculesStarting at: $104.90 (ea)$104.90
- TERRA TRAC RADIAL RIB - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $168.13 (ea)$168.13
- TERRA TRAC SUV - Summer / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $106.50 (ea)$106.50
- ALL TRAC A/T - Summer / All TerrainHerculesStarting at: $93.01 (ea)$93.01
- AVALANCHE X-TREME - Winter / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $84.11 (ea)$84.11
- H-901 - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $199.51 (ea)$199.51
- H/P 4000 - Summer / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $95.40 (ea)$95.40
- MR IV SUV - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $86.84 (ea)$86.84
- MRX PLUS IV - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $70.97 (ea)$70.97
- MRX PLUS V - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $77.06 (ea)$77.06
- POWER CV - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $91.69 (ea)$91.69
- POWER STR - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $67.45 (ea)$67.45
- RAPTIS HR1 - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $58.90 (ea)$58.90
- RAPTIS TR1 - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $46.22 (ea)$46.22
- RAPTIS VR1 - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $67.14 (ea)$67.14
- RAPTIS WR1 - Summer / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $67.07 (ea)$67.07
- ROADTOUR 655 - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $68.16 (ea)$68.16
- ROADTOUR XUV - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $108.67 (ea)$108.67
- TOUR 4.0 PLUS - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $54.99 (ea)$54.99
- ULTRA TOUR LE - All Season / PerformanceHerculesStarting at: $83.79 (ea)$83.79
With over 60 years of passion, drive, and expertise, Hercules Tire has built a reputation as a powerful, industry-leading marketer and distributor of today's most popular value brand tires. The company's global strength is well evidenced through the nearly 2 million square feet of warehouse space found around the world and with associates operating in 92 countries. Hercules Tires is driven to exceed the expectations of its customers, suppliers, team members, and shareholders by providing exceptional value with its products and services.
For over 60 years Hercules has been trusted to deliver the best value tire in the industry. Ranked in the top 10 for quality and named one of the 15 best tire brands in North America, Hercules delivers outstanding quality, selection and warranty coverage that includes industry-leading road hazard protection. With an extensive line of performance, touring, SUV, light truck and commercial products, Hercules is committed to meeting the diverse needs of customers in over 80 countries across the globe. Customer centric, quality focused, value driven - Hercules does whatever it takes to move you.
Along the way, Hercules Tires has redefined value in the tire industry, offering a distinct combination of exceptional quality, superior selection, and warrantied dependability typically reserved for high-priced brands, but delivered with an affordability those brands simply can not offer. With your vehicle riding on Hercules Tires, you can be sure that you are backed by the global strength, service, and stability to move you further down the road.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.
| Posted by Janice | (Elkford, BC)
I've had a positive experience with my Hercules HP4000's I use as summer tires on the Firebird. I've had them for at least 3 years now and they're wearing very nicely. Great grip in the wet, nice and smooth on the highway... No complaints at all really, I even think they look pretty good!
| Posted by Michael | (San Diego, CA)
Got 275/70-18 Hercules Terra Trac D/T's put on. They have some deep tread! I can't wait to test them out this weekend at my hunting camp on the muddy log roads and power lines! They ride so much smoother than the Toyo MTs I took off. Very good dry road manners too. Overall, I'm very pleased so far. They are a little on the noisy side but not terrible. Better than the worn out Toyos were. Hopefully, they work as well as they look offroad and last a long time.
| Posted by Galen | (Dallas, PA)
My brother has a set of 4 Hercules winter tires on his 2005 Echo. They do a good job in the snow, plus he saved something like $130 compared to the cost of 4 comparable name-brand tires. He's quite satisfied with them.
| Posted by Harold E | (New Boston, MI)
I've had Hercules tires twice and have never had a problem. I put a nice set of lower profiles on my Saturn sedan and they were excellent, even had better handling. I'd buy this brand again.
| Posted by Paul | (Grants Pass,, OR)
I just bought a used 3/4 Cummins that came with brand new Hercules tires 265/70R17 with the E load range rating. I drove nearly 700+ miles to get back home and felt as if the ride was good and they did well considering I was in rain, slush, ice and finally in 1 foot of unplowed heavy wet snow for about a mile to get in the garage. No complaints from me.
| Posted by Julie | (Detroit, MI)
Have had two sets on my 2006 Jeep Liberty CRD and loved them both... Had them on my 2002 Jeep Liberty also. Great tire for the price. Equal in my opinion to Cooper (which I also recommend).