HE791 6 SPOKES Chrome wheels by Helo®. Helo wheels come in sizes between 15" and 26" and fit a wide range of vehicles. They come in styles ranging from sophisticated elegance to rugged off-road bead-ring design. Whatever the style, they all have designs that keep them away from the wheel repair shops. These are high quality custom wheels that can take the brunt of daily driving.
Helo wheels are designed and made by one of the most experienced cast wheel manufacturers in the market. This is reflected in how the design is adapted to make the most of the casting process, and in how the wheels are designed to minimize the risk of lip cracking or folding. These chrome & black wheels are not only stylish, they are also durable and long lasting.
- Designed for Durability
- High Quality 1-Piece Cast Wheel
- 2-Year Warranty on Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Structure
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Wheel Pros started with a single Distribution Center in Denver, CO, and has now grown to encompass numerous brands, including Diamo, Moto-Metal, Motegi, KMC, Lorenzo, and XD Series. A commitment to the dealers and producing the highest quality automotive wheels continues to drive company growth. In May 2008, Platinum Equity, a Beverly Hills, California-based private equity group, purchased Wheel Pros and announced the integration of American Racing and Wheel Pros. The new company, known simply as Wheel Pros, delivers world-class products and services with more than two dozen brands and programs to 25,000 dealers in over 30 countries. Wheel Pros is lead by top industry veterans with more than 150 years of combined experience.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor’s website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We’ll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We’re car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it’s enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You’re getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors’ data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge