Universal Rallye 4000X Halogen Driving Light (010186211) by HELLA®. The new Rallye 4000X Halogen from HELLA combines compact dimensions and modern design for optimal visibility and safety in any off-road driving situation. With its black powder-coated housing and innovative position securing lock, this SAE approved lamp is perfect for blazing the trails or carving your favorite mountain road. This 12V premium auxiliary lamp is a flawless fit for trucks, SUVs, and off-road vehicles.
- Compact size for the ultimate in mounting flexibility - less time mounting, more time driving
- Innovative, position-securing locking bracket design made of die-cast aluminum with additional fixation screw for precise light alignment
- Sturdy, matte-black aluminum die-cast housing for toughest conditions
- Modern design with clear glass lens
- Protective stone shield with HELLA logo protects the lamp when not in use
The lamp design includes a halogen bulb that distributes its light via a powerful Free-Form reflector mounted behind a clear glass lens. The lens is attached to a sturdy, matte-black aluminum housing that offers performance and durability in the toughest conditions. With its compact size allowing for an easy, flexible and upright mounting, you’ll spend less time mounting and more time driving.
HELLA is a global family-owned company with a history covering more than 100 years. Since 1899 HELLA has been setting high standards in automotive lighting technology and electronics. HELLA manufactures its products with a core focus on active safety and driving comfort. HELLA's products include headlights, taillights, worklights, beacons, bulbs, relays, flashers, sensors, and more. As HELLA continues to grow with an eye towards the future, its main goal remains to keep the position of the major innovation driver of the market.