Universal FF Driving Lights Kit by Hella®. Black housing, clear lens. Get the world's most advanced lighting technology in Hella's smallest lamp ever. Micro Free-Form (FF) lighting technology outperforms projector lamps and conventional lamps twice its size. The Free-Form reflector has over 50,000 precisely calculated surface points to aim the beam exactly where it is needed.
- The free form reflector puts the light exactly where you need it
- Installation can be done above or below bumper
- Works well with Hella mounting kits
- Optimized Free-Form reflector outperforms projector lamps and conventional lamps twice its size
- Kit includes two lamps, bulbs, stone shields, wiring harness, switch, relay, and mounting hardware
- Voltage: 12V
- Beam Pattern: Fog
- Light Source: H3 12V/55W Bulb
- Power Consumption: 55W
- Housing Material: ABS
- Optics: Reflector
- Lens Material: Glass
- Connection: Wire Leads
- Bracket: Zinc Coated Steel
- Approval: SAE / ECE
- Mounting: Upright
- Technology: Halogen, Free-Form
- Rural, night driving
- Poor visibility
It can be mounted above or below the bumper, and the unique molly-mounting system makes installation a snap--even on molded bumpers. Micro FF driving lamps can also be mounted with a traditional single stud mount.
Hella is a global family-owned company with a history covering more than 100 years. Since 1899 Hella has been setting high standards in automotive lighting technology and electronics. Hella manufactures its products with a core focus on active safety and driving comfort. Hella's products include headlights, taillights, worklights, beacons, bulbs, relays, flashers, sensors, and more. As Hella continues to grow with an eye towards the future, its main goal remains to keep the position of the major innovation driver of the market.