Universal Micro DE Xenon Driving Lights by Hella®. Clear lens. Xenon. Hella auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of their lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before it is branded with the "Hella" name. Unlike many "micro" sized lamps that do little more than provide accent lighting, Hella's Micro DE lamps give you the best of both worlds - compact size and Hella lighting performance.
- Voltage: 12V
- Beam Pattern: Driving
- Light Source: D2S Xenon capsule
- Ballast Unit: External Ballast - Gen 3
- Power Consumption: 35W
- Housing Material: Magnesium
- Optics: Reflector/Lens
- Lens Material: Glass
- Connection: Wire Harness with connector
- Approval: SAE/ECE
- Mounting: Upright, Pendant
- Technology: Xenon
- Micro DE Xenon lamps are the smallest Xenon lamp available from Hella yet they still provide long-range, powerful illumination that resembles daylight for added safety and peace of mind
- Magnesium reflector and housing in a size that is ideal for mounting in front grill or air dam
- 3.3 inch high x 3.6 inch wide x 4.7 inch diameter
- Kit includes two Micro DE Xenon lamps with D2S Xenon capsules, two Generation 3 ballast units, one wiring harness with relay and mounting hardware
- Additional driving light
- Mounting in front grill or air dam
- Motorcycles, sports cars and ATV’s
Micro DE lamps incorporate true projector lens optics to aim a precise beam of light exactly where you need it. They're sized to easily fit in most front grilles or air dams. This kit includes two Micro DE Xenon lamps with D2S Xenon capsules, two Generation 3 ballast units, one wiring harness with relay and mounting hardware.
Hella® is a global family-owned company with a history covering more than 100 years. Since 1899 Hella has been setting high standards in automotive lighting technology and electronics. Hella manufactures its products with a core focus on active safety and driving comfort. Hella's products include headlights, taillights, worklights, beacons, bulbs, relays, flashers, sensors, and more. As Hella continues to grow with an eye towards the future, its main goal remains to keep the position of the major innovation driver of the market.