Universal Twin Supertone Horn Kit by HELLA®. Includes: High-Tone Unit, Low-Tone Unit, Relay, Mounting Brackets, Step-by-Step Mounting Instructions. Loud and powerful Dual Supertone Horns (with bracket - retail clamshell) add a level of safety to your driving with 118db(A) of sound. They can be mounted in a variety of locations depending on your vehicle and are stylish as well as functional.
- Loud and powerful Dual Supertone Horns add a level of safety to your driving with 118db(A) of sound
- Black moated metal body with a red protective grille for a distinctive and stylish look
- 8.58 inch height x 7.32 inch width x 3.50 inch diameter
- Kit includes one high-tone Supertone horn, one low-tone Supertone horn, one 12V relay, two mounting brackets, and mounting instructions
- Voltage: 12V
- Low Tone Frequency: 300 Hz
- High Tone Frequency: 500 Hz
- Sound Level at 6.5ft ( 2 Meters): 118 dB
- Power Consumption: 66W
- Approval: ECE
- Bracket: M8 mounting screw
- 12V Performance for all vehicles
- Dramatic look under your front grille
HELLA is a global family-owned company with a history covering more than 100 years. Since 1899 HELLA has been setting high standards in automotive lighting technology and electronics. HELLA manufactures its products with a core focus on active safety and driving comfort. HELLA's products include headlights, taillights, worklights, beacons, bulbs, relays, flashers, sensors, and more. As HELLA continues to grow with an eye towards the future, its main goal remains to keep the position of the major innovation driver of the market.